Alcina Dimitrescu

My lady..."
You questioned.

She looked at you with an annoyed look. Your question being caught in your throat.

What is it y/n."
She stated blankly. She was writing something down on her parchment.

Uh...well..could I get a day off?"
Your question caught her off guard.

What do you mean?"
She quirked an eyebrow.

I was well thinking about it?"
You lied.

No, you may not. Now is that all-"

Yes! Never mind the rest. I'll just talk to myself now."
You turned to go sit down when she called your name.

Y/n, come sit down. I wasn't done talking to you."
Her voice louder than necessary.

Okay.."
You turned around and sat at the chair she was on.

The maidens went silent. Your face reddened and you looked at Alcina. She looked at you and stood.

Come on, let's go outside."
She walked around her table and looked down at you. You looked at her then stood up following her.

The eyes followed you.

You just wanted to explode.

You walked out and took in a breath letting go of the big breath that you were holding.

Alcina looked at you, you looked at her. She then motioned for you to come closer to which you obeyed.

You stood in front of her. You were right in front of the door. While her figure was blocking half the door you could still feel the eyes.

She wrapped her arms around you and tightly hugged you. She pulled away and looked at you further. You were so tense it wasn't a metaphor.

You stood there shocked and unbeknownst to you, you felt like you could cry.

My lady, may I please go.."
Your voice betraying you in the process. Your face was red and you felt this pain in your chest. I tinge of helplessness. You felt stuck and lost.

She called out your name.

Y/n? Look at me."

You didn't and kept looking down. You could feel the hot tears brimming at your eyes.

Y/n... Look at me."
She sounded genuinely worried.

You did this time and looked her straight in the eyes. You were about to cry but you didn't.

Are you okay?"

Those words hit you deep. Your tears started to fall freely. You couldn't stop them. Your heart was pounding in your ears. Your hands for seemingly wiping at your tearful eyes.

You didn't want to be seen as emotionally unstable. But it was the truth, you were unstable. You were a mess in the head. How could you still be living it?

You broke out with silent tears, the only words coming from you were.

I'm sorry..."
Your eyes pouring all the emotions you had.

Alcina looked saddened by this and tried to help. She hugged you again and this time she didn't pull away.

Shh, it's okay. You can cry it out."

She patted your back. While swaying from side to side.

You cried your eyes out like crazy. Your feelings finally breaking through.

I'm sorry..."

No no it's okay. Just let it out."

Alcina was there though, holding you and rubbing your back. She let you cry like this because she too needed someone to lean on sometimes and understood that some people just need a good cry.

You pulled your head away and rested it on her shoulder. She kept the swaying but stopped the motions.

You had small sniffles but it stopped after.

She then looked at your eyes and gave a small smile. You looked worn out now. She just started to walk toward her quarters with you in her arms still.

Everyone looked and I mean everyone, even the little critters.

You were wrapped in her arms. While she guided you toward her bed she sat you down and grabbed a glass of water. You looked as if you were about to faint.

She grabbed your face in her hands and looked at your eyes which were red and puffy.

Your nose was red as well. Then as she was looking at your nose, blood began to drip.

Her face crossed with worry as she got a towel and held it to your nose.

You felt the golden eyes looking at you. Judging your every move. You heard the whispers and the tsk's from outside. So did she but she knew better than to right now.

You were ashamed but right now you couldn't really do anything except breath heavily.

You couldn't move a muscle. It all hurt so much.

You looked at Alcina, your eyes were just empty now. You didn't know what to do anymore. You were lost, so lost. You couldn't even imagine where you'd be right now.

Y/n? Are you okay?"
She scanned your face. Looking for any signs of discomfort or maybe even sickness.

I..don't...know..."
You said before letting your head fall into her hands. She held your head and laid it on her lap. You laid there all day. Until time came where you had ti leave. You felt cold, very cold.

You got up and thanked Alcina.

Thank you very much."
Your voice dreadful.

No, come rest by my side. I want to keep a watchful eye on you."
She grabbed your arm and guided you toward her.

She placed a hand on your waist and lifted you up onto her.

You again laid down but this time on top of her. You tested your head on her lovely boobies. Your eyes shut and you dozed off.

(LMAO y'all in heavennn)