Me and You

This is a personal story I wrote that represents my last relationship. I was at fault for everything and this is just to heal my mind and soul from my bad self.

"I like you." You typed.

You felt yourself falling for this anonymous stranger. They had stole your heart and held it tight. You felt happy and wanted it to stay that way.

You heard a ding from your phone.

Quickly checking it, you opened the app and saw they had reciprocated your feelings.

You were thrilled and smiled happily. Your cheeks hurting but the feeling felt unreal.

You began to know each other, it turned out that this anonymous person was a she and you had second thoughts but felt she would be your future.

Messages were sent here and there. You felt so happy and determined to make this work. You were infatuated with her.

She was your poison.

Weeks go by and you were like two love birds.

You would scroll through the messages and remember how the moment felt but then, you started to notice the patterns.

You would talk happily and then it would turn into an argument. Only to be left into sexual tension.

Distance was something that made this relationship harder. Unable to comfort your lover while also trying to solve her problems. It wasn't well.

Seeing as her side, she was struggling mentally and physically.

Because of you, she was mistreated and put into a place you wouldn't want to be at. You felt horrible.

You told lies that didn't make any sense. You said things that weren't true. You were idiotic and also a very manipulative person.

You didn't know it at the time but as you began to grow, you realized you were so manipulative and cunning.

But most of all you were a liar.

You then realized that things were not meant to be but you being yourself. You wanted to hold onto something—anything.

In the end you both went your separate ways.

You did well while she—well I don't know. She is doing what she does best.

I guess.

You felt like this,

(Art by @AddamsGarry on Twitter

(Art by @AddamsGarry on Twitter.)

That's how you felt. That's what it looked like. What you wanted it to look like.

You would give everything to turn back and give it a chance.

Then again she trusted you and gave you a chance. That chance failed. You wanted to so badly turn back and never say what you did. Never messaged those words.

She would've had an amazing life that didn't have to involve you and your stupid fucking lies.

In the end life got better for you. You didn't know how she felt or how she was doing.

In the end I was at fault. I moved the pieces. While she had to pay the price.

This is a message for you Kia. I know you don't go by that name no more. I respect that.

I know it's been long but I just want to make it clear that I'm sorry. I know that words will not define what I did and the things I said but,

I'm sorry.

I hope things in your life are doing better. I hope you are healed and doing okay. I say this a truthful meaning, I hope for peace and prosperity to find you well.