Mixed Feeling's

Mixed Feelings lol

She told you to sit down and you did with a plop. She gave you a smirk and then told you to sit on your knees to which you questioned but obeyed.

She patted your head and gave liking strokes to your neat hair. You smiled and then waited for further instructions.

A slap landed on your right cheek making you flinch and look to your left. You were shocked from the act and only blinked away the tears that welled.

"Ouch..." You said rubbing your check then looking at her again.

"You deserved that." She said and tilted her head with a grin.

You only raised your eyebrows and stood up looking directly in her eyes. She looked at you with her grin that faded and tried grabbing your arm but you only slapped her back.

To which she took like the grown woman she is. She looked hurt and tried saying something but was cut off by you just walking out and leaving her to only think about what she did.
______
Minutes later you were pinned against the stair wall while being feverishly kissed. Her kisses became more and more intense. Her hand was wrapped around your waist while the other was having its fun.

You moaned into the delightful kiss. Your hips moved back and forth wanting more friction. She pulled away,

"W-why?" You looked at her dazed.

She smirked and gave you a look, a look that made you weak. So weak you only fell into her arms and huffed feeling your high fall back to normal.

"You do this almost everyday.." You sighed and lifted your head and started to prep yourself.

"You know you love it." She whispered into your ear. You chuckled and pushed her to the side. Walking right past her.

"Oh so what now, your angry I didn't give you 'my all'?!" She exaggerated.

You stopped and turned your head giving her a deadly stare making her burrow her brows in frustration. "What! Huh, are you going to leave me!?" She shouted.

You kept your stance and walked away.

"You know you'll come back! You always do!" She could only look in the direction you were going and think about the words that left her mouth.

Would she come back?