Comfort and Care

Beep beep beep

Your alarm rang. Reaching over you turned it off and laid back in bed. Hands grabbed your foot and shook you lightly.

"Wake up y/n!" Your bed mate said in a hushed tone. You groaned and rolled off, stretching and then looking at your partner,

"I'm up now. Thank you." You then turned and got your toothbrush and started walking to the main bathroom.

You and your partner started your day after which consisted of waking the others cleaning the beds and starting breakfast.

You stood in the kitchen with the other maids. There were many of you but you were the Ladies maid the highest one of all.

Yes, there is the house maid but the lady's maid was one that only came once. Being trusted was something of responsibility not some name that was given for free.

No.

You earned this title after years of work and bonding with the lady's daughters. They became close and she became closer,

"Morning ladies!" You gave a nod to them and they quickly stood in place,

"Good morning." They said in unison you smiled, 'perfect.'  You thought and the real day began.

You began your day.

Grabbing the tray of breakfast which was basically meat and a bottle of Sanguis Virginia wine.

You headed up to the lady's room and knocked opening the door and entering.

You placed the food onto the side table and woke the lady herself, she woke up with a groan and you moved the tray to her lap.

You walked out of the room and to the bathing room, turning on the water and making it warm enough. You walked back and knocked again going into the room and grabbing the empty tray.

Turning to walk away when Lady Dimitrescu called out,

"Wait. Come here."

You turned to her to see her tired eyes she beckoned you closer and you walked toward her side placing the tray down.

"Yes my lady?" You asked softly looking into her eyes. She looked back and grabbed your hand holding in her large palms.

"Is my bath ready?"

"Yes." You smiled and looked down at your hands, she tilted your chin up to her eyes. "Would you maybe like to join me?"

Your smile brightened and grew.

"If you'll let me..." you looked into her bright yellow eyes. She smiled showing her pearly teeth.

You stood up from the bed and let her get up and then you gently took her hands again tugging you with her. She followed.

You got to the bath and helped her undress putting her clothes to the side, you helped her in and let her slide herself down.

"Are you comfortable? Is there anything else you need?" You looked at her and she just smiled at you and gave a nod.

"I want you. In here. With me." She said and lifted a hand to cup your check. You looked at her and nodded taking off your clothes and neatly putting them on a chair.

You then climbed into the tub and sat down facing Alcina.

"Are you comfortable now?" You asked taking hands in yours. "Mhm." She answered back. "Good.." you the. Sat like this for a while before having to help her.

"Why do you help me when you know I'm capable of doing so?" She asked as you washed down her legs.

"I don't know... I just like to help you and be there for you... Alcina." You said her name you froze and looked up at her she was looking at you with caring eyes and just smiled. You kept going now,

"You know my dear, it's okay to call me Alcina. I gave you that permission long ago..." she stated cleaning off the soap from her body.

You only sighed and started to wash her hair. She leaned her head back letting it fall in your lap as you gave her a head massage.

She let out a groan and you kept going scratching at her scalp.

This was nice...

Knowing she was comfortable with your presence's.