My Boss

It was another day at work. You were finishing up work once again, you were writing down your last notes when a certain someone came up to your desk and placed a pile of paper on top.

You looked up and saw her eyes looking down at you,

"Yes?" You asked. You turned your eyes to the stack of papers with dreadful eyes.

"Finish these would you." Your boss said. You looked at her with wide eyes and spoke,

"But I—

"Do them." She said sternly. Leaving you to it and walking away, you followed her body as she walked trailing your eyes down her body while you were at it.

"Staring is rude!" She hollered back at you. You quickly turned around, face beet red.

'Ugh...' you thought.

As finished with your things you started with the newly placed down papers.

To admit you did like your boss, not in a friendly matter though... well yes but you had craved for her, for her touch, her lips on your skin, the feeling of her luscious hands that roamed your body-

'Ah! Shit... there I go again, narrating everything I want her to do to me!'

She was just there and everything about her was perfect, to me she was a goddess but to everyone else she was just a person, their boss.

But me. She was more. She was the reason I came to work, I loved to see her face, to see that smile. There I go again.

You snapped out of your thoughts and began working once again.

3 hours passed and you had almost finished half of the papers your back was killing you. Your fingers were sore from typing and writing, your ass was sore from sitting and your legs needed a stretch.

You paused your work and decided to just go for a walk to refill your water bottle and to get something to eat. As you were doing so the aroma of your boss Alcina Dimitrescu came into view.n

"Where you going?"

....

Hey y'all been a while lmao 😂

Here is something small to read and fantasize about lol 🤡🫶