Deathly Cut

With this Alcina took her time. Slowley but surely her hands tightened. Blocking the thin girls airway. Seeing the girl scratch at her arms and moving around made her excited. Her thoughts ran wild.

'Do you like it when I choke you?' 'Does this turn you on?' 'Does this frighten you?' 'Am I hurting you?' 'Shall I squeeze the living day lights out of you?' 'Fuck this is so hot..' 'Seeing the life from you slowly drift away.' 'You whimpers and distorted cries, mhm~ this turns me on.'

The girls face was a mess. Her eyes were wide with tears spilling from them. Her mouth wide with a silent scream. "P—please..." she wheezed. Alcina let go dropping her to the floor. You gasped for air. You felt the oxygen slowly working it's way through your system. Alcina rubbed circles on your back. Kissing your head. "My goodness Alcina I almost died..." you said breathing heavily. Alcinas face contorted to a look of sadness. "I'm sorry draga.." she said sounding saddened. "What? No I loved it! I want you to do it again!" You implied kissing Alcinas lips and holding her face. She smiled and kissed you back, giving it time before separating. "Maybe I shall suffocate you with my thighs around your head?"  She smirked and then kissed you again.

Boom! Smut anyone? Lol I'd want to write smut but I'm on limited time! These are stories I write on my chrome book! I have tons of stories for you all before I run out! Love y'all bye bye!