Red

She was just as beautiful as she could always be. Dressed in black and red, dark red was running down her middle.  Her neck was wrapped with a red beaded necklace. Those red lips were jut perfect.

"Y/n what are you looking at?" She sounded.

"Huh? Oh nothing!" You stuttered madly.

She just grinned and chuckled.

"Alright Y/n..." she grinned and looked away.

Your cheeks were a shade of pink while you felt your heart beat faster.

You stood from your seat, thinking twice about what you would say to get a glimpse of her eyes looking at you.

Your heart fluttered and you felt awkward. You stood in front of her.

"Uhh...Ms.D?"
What the frick y/n. You sound fucking stupid!

You cracked a disgusted looking face just in time for her to look at you. Her face held a shocked face.

"Yes?"
She sounded annoyed and displeased.

"Um—I uh- could I go to Mrs.Arias room? Please?"
You stuttered and felt like shit.

She looked annoyed and angry.

"Why?"
She questioned. Her tone a little demanding.

"I-uh well...I wanted to grab something from Anna!"
You lied.

She looked at you further running her eyes over your face down to your neck and back up to your lips.

She blinked and nodded her head.

You sped out of her room and into the halls and shivered.

Man those eyes... They are something...

Hi peoples! I'm back with something small! It was just something I thought about! It's short but hits the right spot!

Btw! I might update a whole lot next week or tmr! Be ready! Lol see y'all!