IV

Laughter bounced off Sade's walls as she sat at her all white marbled vanity on FaceTime with Kairo while she got prepared for a mall run with Mia

Laughter bounced off Sade's walls as she sat at her all white marbled vanity on FaceTime with Kairo while she got prepared for a mall run with Mia. "No Kairo. This is lip liner" Sade told him going ahead and lining her lips with the deep chestnut liner and adding a simple clear lip gloss on top.

An undefeated combo.

"Shit, it looks just like that eyebrow liner you was using" Kairo replied as he continued to eye her in her pink and white stripped robe that was sliding off her shoulder giving him more skin to view. Licking over his lips his eyes gazed to the valley of her breast before he resumed eye contact to remain respectful.

"Pencil. It was an eyebrow pencil."

"Tomato tomato"

Sade simply laughed untying her scarf and grabbing her wide tooth comb to comb down her hair. Her hair laid effortlessly beyond her shoulders with the perfect bounce that framed her face. She caught sight of Kairo and couldn't deny how good he looked just sitting up against his headboard shirtless with dark grey bed decor around him. "What do you have planned today?" Sade asked stepping out the view of the camera to put her clothes on.

"I have to stop by the business, got a few pieces I need to finish then we're going out " he eased out

Sade arched her eyebrow putting her face in close proximity of the camera. "Yooo! Dolcezza back up" Kairo laughed at her antics.

"Out? Out where?"

With a lick over his pink plump lips a smirk found it's way across his face"Let me worry about that. All you have to do is look like you and be on time"

"Look like me?" Sade laughed at his choice of wording

"Yeah beautiful. That's you Sade on a regular"

Sade smiled at him "You're gonna make my cheeks hurt! I have to go"

Kairo nodded not wanting to hold her up. "Be safe bella" hanging up Kairo knew she was going to get on him about using a new word without telling her the meaning afterwards.

"Bella? My name is Sade" She said scrunching her face up before a thought crossed her mind. Grabbing her phone she typed in the google search engine "Beautiful" she blushed reading the translation. Sade finished the final touches on her hair and makeup before heading out. Arriving at the city mall she visited frequently just in time she caught up to Mia who was just arriving as well heading inside. The two greeted each other and engaged in small talk as they walked around before finally settling on a store to browse in.

"Sade you have to just jump back out there you can't let that stop you" Mia told her referring to her modeling career.

Sade sighed keeping her eyes trained on the clothes rack, going piece by piece "Mia it's not that easy."

"I understand that. But you're letting him win. Don't"

Sade mind flooded with unwanted memories as her hand shook uncontrollably. Mia grabbed it used to Sade's panic attacks. "Just breathe we don't have to talk about it." Mia knew it was best to end that conversation. She knew how long it took Sade to not flinch when she heard a camera flash, to want to be in front of a camera again and to be comfortable in a male's presence. Mia didn't want to force her back into the shell she had created around herself over the years. Sade nodded starting to focus more on her breathing then her trauma.