VI

Kairo kept still as a sleeping Sade laid on his chest with their legs entangled, he mindlessly ran his hand through her hair before squeezing her body closer to him, his home had been Sade's home for the past couple of days giving them an tremendo...

Kairo kept still as a sleeping Sade laid on his chest with their legs entangled, he mindlessly ran his hand through her hair before squeezing her body closer to him, his home had been Sade's home for the past couple of days giving them an tremendous amount of time to learn each other. Sade wasn't much of a morning person but Kairo was usually up at the crack of dawn. He would lie awake for hours as he waited for Sade to get up. The sun peaked through the black silk curtains instantly making Sade roll around in the bed that engulfed her with pillows.

Sade now eyed him as he stood at his mirror cuffing his freshly ironed dress shirt speaking at low volume to someone on the phone, Kairo knew Sade now laid awake and quickly ended his business call before glancing back at her "Good Morning Mocha"

Sade stretched now with her back resting against his headboard "Good morning"

"I would say there's breakfast downstairs but I can't cook" Kairo joked honestly

Sade laughed "I can make us breakfast? Or your heading out?" She questioned since he was getting dressed

Pausing from what he was doing he headed to the bed taking a seat as his hand rested on her leg "I am heading out. But how about you make us dinner?"

With a nod Sade pushed the cover down preparing to get up "I can do that. I should get going too then"

Kairo quickly halted her actions "I want you to stay"

Sade had never been left alone in his home before and the spacious penthouse had her a little timid"Kairo-"

"I'll only be gone for a few hours. Cynthia my maid is here, she will be at your assistance if you need anything" Sade sighed, although the offer didn't sound unpleasant Sade never wanted nor liked being a leech. "Come on I even have a bookshelf you can look through" 

"Only because I've been eyeing it" Sade caved in

"Then it's settled" Kairo said standing up "See you tonight Mocha"

"See you tonight" Sage smiled watching him start to leave she called after him just as he made the door "Hey Kairo. Thank you"

"It's nothing." He shrugged
-
The dim illuminated lights that flicked every so often lead the way as Kairo swiftly made his way into the abandoned building with Giovanni along side him carrying a black duffel bag that filled with multiple bricks of cocaine. Approaching the round table that was already occupied by others the two brothers grabbed a seat.

"Mr. Deluca it's always nice to see you. I see you have company but it's not who owes me"

"We're here on behalf of Jahdiel" Kairo simply let out signifying no physical meeting with Jahdiel was optional

Sylvester took a puff from his cigar letting the smoke fill the room "He's man enough to steal from me but not man enough to face me?"

"He's a fucking kid you had no business messing around with him anyway"