VII

Sade comfortably rested against Kairo's headboard with her hair in a messy bun, sporting her glasses as she enjoyed the book that rested in her palms

Sade comfortably rested against Kairo's headboard with her hair in a messy bun, sporting her glasses as she enjoyed the book that rested in her palms. She seemed to tune out the rap music Kairo had blasting through the bathroom as he grabbed his dirty hamper nodding his head to the beat. With a sigh Sade closed the book when the music now reached the bedroom once Kairo opened the connecting door. She eyed him as he separated the dirty clothes by lights, darks, and whites preparing to wash them before joining Sade back in bed for light conversation.

"You know Italy is still an option. You'll enjoy yourself freely" Kairo said looking down at Sade in hopes of seeing some reaction as he continued to add pressure on Italy.

Attempting to fix her lopsided bum she kept a tight lip smile "We'll talk about it" Her light voice filled the room her face remaining at a relaxed state.

Kairo let out a light chuckle fixing the pillow he was resting on "Are we not talking about it?"

Sade who wasn't too interested in going on a trip at his expense didn't want to discuss the matter any further. Sade liked having her own and she knew she would need months to plan such a far trip. She couldn't just up and go like Kairo wanted her too.

"I'm gonna use the restroom" Sade let out clearing her throat removing herself from his grasp

Kairo laid there not expecting her reaction, her continuous rejection would only make Kairo leave it as be. He wasn't in the business of begging, exiting the bed as well he knocked on the bathroom door and Sade opened it revealing her burning her Sage that she did every morning over the both of them as they left out for their day in the unpredictable world. With her hair now down and framing her face Kairo had the chance to admire her beauty even more. "Give me a solid reason on why and I'll drop it" Kairo bargained as he leaned his back against the sink

Sade who now stood in front of him taking in all the art work that covered his flesh continued to wave the Sage around in the air before setting it on the wooden stand it normally rested on "Did those hurt?"

He took a deep breath slightly annoyed with her deflecting "Nothing too bad. I kept going back" he said shrugging placing his hands on her slim waist where her navy blue tank top was rising.

"We can revisit Italy in a few months when I'm more financially stable" Sade let out as she relaxed into him

"Mocha it's my treat, no expense to you"

"I appreciate that, but you've already done enough for me. You've even opened your home up to me"

"I told you that was no problem just like Italy isn't" Kairo replied pecking Sade's lips lightly. With a smile across her face from his constant affection she felt torn. From what she experienced in past relationships and friendships nobody ever did anything to just be genuine it was always a catch.

"Okay but I have to pay you back"

Kairo simply nodded knowing he wasn't gonna take a single dime from her, but if this was the only way he would concede to her compromise. " I'll have everything figured out, did you want to go grab breakfast?"