IX

The white sheer curtains blew effortlessly as the breeze from the opened patio hit the flesh of Sade and Kairo , as they sat on the dark brown hardwood floor focusing in on their canvases that they traded every five minutes

The white sheer curtains blew effortlessly as the breeze from the opened patio hit the flesh of Sade and Kairo , as they sat on the dark brown hardwood floor focusing in on their canvases that they traded every five minutes. Sade couldn't tear her orbs from Kairo as he dipped the end of his paint brush in a lime green before gliding it down the paper.

"Okay let's switch" Sade said as the timer beeped "Took you five minutes to draw one line"

He chuckled "What can I say, not very artistic" he took notice to Sade's which was more artsy, she included a moonlight background with specks in the sky to resemble the stars. While his was simply painted half red with one lime green line on the opposite edge.

"I can agree with that" She joked shaking her head at his canvas she didn't know what to add as her lips twisted to the side in thought.

"It's that bad?" Kairo sighed at her facial expressions.

Sade laughed placing the paint brush on the tan sheet they used to protect the flooring, wrapping her arms around Kairo's burly shoulders she kissed his neck "It's not horrible, but it's not exactly great. You are artistic, just not in this sense"

"What do you mean?"

"Like with the jewelry pieces you make. Each one is different and it's your vision that creates these remarkable pieces. That's art" Sage let out answering his question

Kairo peaked over his shoulder to look at her who already had a contagious smile on her face "You're a gem. You know that?"

"So I've been told." Sade responded

Kairo kissed her lips before grabbing her hand applying one there as well "We should get cleaned up I have something planned for you."

Sade looked down at her white tank top that had specks of paint on it and nodded in agreement. She begin putting the caps on the colors they used as Kairo began gathering the brushes placing them in the cup of water. They placed their work on the balcony to sit and dry for the rest of the day. After about ten minutes of cleaning the two found themselves in the bathroom. Sade rested in the spacious tub sinking in the bubbles while he stood in the shower directly adjacent from her. She couldn't keep her eyes off him as he stood under the shower head letting the warm water rinse the suds off his body. Sade bit her lip as his muscles flexed and the water droplets bounced off his skin, hearing him turn the water off she quickly shifted her gaze to the her nails tracing circles in her water.

"Dolcezza you still relaxing?" Kairo called out to her wrapping the white plush towel around his waist and grabbing a smaller one for his wet head (Sweetness/sweetheart)

"You have a beautiful tub" Sade responded sinking lower.

"You'll have plenty more time to enjoy it"

"Are you rushing me Mr.DeLuca?" Sade joked adding shock to her voice