XII

Sade eyed her reflection trying to pinpoint anything different about herself, besides the love bites that graced her neck reminding her of the events from last night and her newfound glow she felt the same

Sade eyed her reflection trying to pinpoint anything different about herself, besides the love bites that graced her neck reminding her of the events from last night and her newfound glow she felt the same. She wasn't sure what exactly she was hoping for or even expecting but she didn't dread on it. Finishing up she exited the bathroom seeing Kairo still in bed his back resting against the headboard with a book in his hands, upon seeing her he closed the book placing it on the nightstand.

"Mocha you should of been recommended this book"

Sade smiled clapping her hands lightly "I'm so glad you like it, I haven't seen you put it down"

"Shit has so many plot twist I can't keep up."

Sade laughed "I love a good scandal"

Kairo arched his eyebrow "Your sweet self love drama?"

She shrugged lightly "It's entertaining, plus it's fictional no one actually gets hurt"

"What's your favorite movie? Since you know mine"

"Love Jones" Sade let out her face lighting up just at her mentioning it

"I haven't seen it"

Sade's eyes bucked at his admission "You love Jazz music, clearly are romantic and you never seen that 90's film?"

"I'm Italian" Kairo joked trying to gain some leverage

"Yes, but still."

"A Bronx's Tale is more down my alley. My father watched that movie faithfully, said it reminded him of him and my mother"

"So the whole family is romantic" Sade gushed as she wanted to hear more about the love story

He laughed reaching out for her hand Kairo pulled her down on top of him, lightly gripping her chin he applied his lips against hers "How'd you sleep?"

Sade's cheeksbones raised out of shyness "Mhh great. You?"

Kairo chuckled at her sudden nervousness licking over his lips "You see I was knocked out" he joked letting his hands roam her figure.

"Put you to bed huh?" She teased fluffing up her hair. Kairo chose not to feed into her sillyness this morning knowing she couldn't keep up with him in real life, but for now he would let her head inflate. "You want to come meditate with me?"

"Then we can eat?" Kairo added hearing his stomach rumble as he flipped the cover off him, hand and hand Sade lead the way to the spacious patio

"It's so beautiful out" Sade smiled feeling the sun beam against her skin

"You make the view so much better." He let out eyeing her as she was in her undergarments with his dress shirt on from the previous night. Kairo couldn't tear his eyes away from her as she raised her hand trying to block out the sun "Poteri guardarti tutto il giorno"
(I could look at you all day)