break up.

Clay POV

"George! you're back, how was your day?" i ask as i give him a kiss on the cheek. "It was good." he says as he places his bag on the sofa.

"Clay, we have to talk." he says "yeah sure." i say as i sit myself down next to him. "did something happened? are you alright?" i ask.

"I'm okay, it's just that.." he starts "I've met someone."
my world stops moving for a second. "what- what do you mean by that?" i let out a laugh.

"I mean that I've met someone. someone who i like." he says "someone you like?" i ask and he nods.

"as a friend. right?" i ask as i feel myself panicking, but George just looks worried at me and it gave me the answer.

"what- when? how? why would you do that?" i ask "why would you meet other people while you're in a relationship?!" i feel my anger going up.

"i couldn't control it. I met him as a friend, but i started to like him and he likes me." George tells me.

"what the hell do you mean by you like him?!" i shout as i stand up "he treats me way better than you do! I love him! I can't love you, I'm sorry." he says.

"huh? you just gonna throw me away like a- a piece of shit?!" i shout "i can't control who i like, okay." he says.

"why would you even start seeing someone?! you have enough friends!" i shout as i throw my phone to the ground.

"stop being so aggressive!" he shouts as he also stands up now "what do you expect me to do?!" I shout.

"be happy for me!"

"happy for you?! you didn't even care about me!" i shout as i go through my hair.

"How could you do something like that! I though you loved me!" i shout at him "I did! I just found someone new. I can't fucking control who i like!" he shouts and i feel tears building up in my eyes.

"When i come back i don't want to see you here. Take your fucking things and leave!" i shout as i point to the door.

he walks to our bedroom and starts to pack his things, while i take my cigarettes and walk out of the apartment, slamming the door.

"fuck.." i whisper to myself as i wipe my tears away. I sit myself down to the ground and light my cigarette on.

why would George do that.. fucking bitch.

luckily tomorrow is the last day of school so i only see him tomorrow, then.. he's gonna be gone forever.

__________

"This is your last day in school. It's crazy right? I mean you went to school your whole life and now.. the real life starts." our director says.

"fucking move on! I want to leave!" someone shouts from the back "alright, alright." he laughs.

"I wish all of you the best luck and i hope we see each other again. have a nice life." he says with a smile and everyone starts leaving.

I look over to George and see him with Kai. he laughs as Kai tries to argue with him. "what a lucky day that I'll never see you again." i say to myself and quickly walk out of the school.