or is it

George POV

"Clay?" i said meanwhile i knew what was going on. the way it sounded told me that he just threw up blood.

"I'm alright." he says as he stands up again. nick quickly calls someone to clean the mess and we sit down again.

"i should stop drinking so much." dream laughs "you should stop taking heroin." nick says.

"shut up! I'll stop, don't worry." dream laughs it off "we will see about that.." nick says annoyed, out of nowhere.

"you take it yourself dude! don't tell me to stop doing suff that you do!" Dream say, also getting annoyed.

"I'm not addicted to it like you are!" nick yells "what the fuck is wrong with you now?!" dream yells.

"wow. guys, calm down." Alex says, but gets ignored.

"you're going to die soon if you don't stop!" nick shouts "you really wanna discuss this shit in front of George and Alex?" dream says.

"yeah! no, wonder why George left you! you can't even control yourself from all the shit you take!" is all nick could say before getting punched in the face.

"wow! chill out!" i say as i stand up.

"don't say something like that!" i say to nick, meanwhile he holds his cheek. "and you, chill out." i say to dream.

"ugh, i'm out of here." he says as he takes his cigarettes out of his pocket. "yeah, now go and smoke one! that's how you run away from your problems, fucking junky!" nick shouts after him.

"chill out!" i say.

"go to Clay, i'll help nick." Alex says and i walk out of the club. I see dream throwing his cigarette to the ground and nervously going through his hair.

"you alright?" i ask as i walk over to him, "yeah, i'm sorry for that. I don't know why nick is being like that." he says after turning around to face me.

"it's alright." i say as i look to his hand where the cigarettes are. "well, i relapsed with almost everything since you left." he laughs.

"I'm sorry." Is all i could say "it's not your fault." he laughs "it's my own. I still was in my teenager years and stupid."

"I thought that i would look cool if i relapsed just because you broke up with me. Obviously i don't look cool." he laughs.

"i could help you to get clean again." i say "i don't think it's possible for me to get clean again. It's basically impossible for me to stop. the only thing i can do now, is wait for my death."

"there's surely another way." i say, dream laughs. "you still don't know anything about that suff." he says.

"i don't. i know."

"do you even want to get clean again?" i ask him "of course i do. I'm trying to, but it's not that easy."

"to get therapy it's way too expensive. so i have to figure out a way without spending too much money on it." he tells me.

i stay quiet, cause i ran out of questions.

suddenly a blond girl stares at me. I look confused at her and she walks up to us. "hey Clay." she kisses him on the cheek.

"Lezabel? what are you doing here?" he asks as he wipes his cheek, not letting her see it.
"i wanted to know if i can sing in nicks club?" she asks.

"i didn't ask him." dream tells her "oh."
"well that's-" dream wants to introduce me to her, but she cuts him off.

"George Lee. your ex-boyfriend from Highschool." she says "you guys know each other?" dream asks a little shocked.