creep.

28th November...

George POV

The next day i rang the bell, because dream still hasn't come to our meeting spot.

"George? what are you doing here?" nick opens the door "i'm here to talk with dream. we were supposed to meet up, but he hasn't come yet." i tell him.

"oh.." he makes "dream isn't here."
"what do you mean? where is he?" i ask
"I don't know. he does that sometimes, but he should be back tomorrow or the day after tomorrow." he tells me.

"alright, thanks." i say before turning around and leaving.
why didn't he tell me, fucking idiot. I had to wait in the cold for him.

I wanted to tell him about how i feel, i guess that has to wait now.

I look at the time, it's 4:19pm. what should i do now? Alex is working, so i can't hang out with him.

I enter a café and look around at all those old people. "Hello, one- uh one short cake please." i say as i slowly pull my money out.

"that will £10 please." the lady smiles as she gives me the cake. "also a coffee please." i say and she goes back.

"okay, that will be £15 please." she says, i give her the money, take my cake with the green coffee and sit myself down as i watch the people going by.

I put one earphone on and turn my music on.
Dream better be home the next day, otherwise i'll lay in bed all day again.

"excuse me." a male voice appears a few minutes later. i remove my earphone and look up to see him. "may i sit there?" he points to the chair right in front of me.

"of course." i say "Thank you." he says as he sits himself down and pulls his block and book out.

i put my earphone in again and continue to eat my cake, as the male voice appears again. "that's my favourite cake." he says, i look up to him.

"that's nice." i smile and continue to eat the cake. "what's your name?" he asks, ugh, "it's George." i forces a smile.

"nice to meet you George, i'm Arlon." he smiles, i give a quick nod and look out of the window again.

I was hoping that he would shut up now, but he doesn't. "may i ask how young you are?" he asks "i'm- how young?" i look confused at him.

"It's disrespectful to ask how 'old' someone is." he says "oh.." i make. "twenty-one." i tell him "so young? I'm twenty-seven." he tells me.

again, i give him a nod and hope that he would just shut his mouth.

but he doesn't.

"do you read?" he asks, "no." i say without looking at him. "do you write?", "nope."
"do you have any hobby's?" he asks, i look up.

"can you just read your book and leave me alone?" i ask and eat my cake again. "no." he answers "what?" i say, the answer sounds unreal, because you never hear anyone answering something like that.

when you don't know them of course.

"I want to get to know you." he smiles "but i don't want to." i say. "why not?" he asks "cause- i don't want to. I don't have to explain things to you!" i say.

"well, but-" he starts, but i get up as i take my green coffee and leave. "hey! wait up, George!" he comes behind me "leave me alone you creep!"

"you are pretty!" he says "i know! you don't have to tell me!"
"give me a chance!" he appears next to me
"no. i- i have a boyfriend." i say.

"really? can i meet him?" he asks "what is wrong with you? of course you can't!" i say.
"why not? doesn't he exist?" he asks, i stop.

"tell me, are you to everyone like this?" i ask "no." he says "then shut up and leave me alone. you are annoying me." i say.

"but-" i cut him off "no. I don't want to get to know you dude." i say and walk off, leaving him behind.

what a fucking creep.

:]