smth in my stomach

Alex POV

I ring George's bell and he immediately opens the door. "wow! that's was quick." i laugh "i thought you are someone else." he says.

"you're expecting someone?" i ask "not really." he says as he grabs the bag "i'm hoping that someone comes."

"you want something to drink?" he asks "yeah, just water." i say. "who do you hope will come?" i ask "someone."

he gives me the water and a weird smile. "everything alright?" i ask confused "yeah, now leave." he says as he pushes me out.

"alright, have fun with that's someone." i say before walking out of the apartment.

I pull my phone out and see that my mom texted me, again.

Chat:

lara:
Hey Alex. I've seen that you read my messages, but you didn't answer. again. I just wanted to ask you if we could meet up one day and talk? whenever you are free.
in love mom❤️

fucking annoying..

I turn off my phone and continue to walk home.

I open the door and throw myself on the bed. I don't know what to do today, it's such a boring day.

Is George seeing someone? He hasn't told me about it.

I walk into the kitchen, pull my pasta out and sit myself down. I look out of the window and see all the people walking around.

suddenly my eyes meet others.

a blond haired girl, blue eyes and her lips pink as her cheeks from the cold. She's wearing a light pink coat and some black shoes.

she smiles at me and continues to walk.

ew.

I get up, throw my plate to the other dishes and walk into the living room. I go under my blanket and turn my tv on.

The first movie that pops on is Kevin alone at home and it immediately gives me Christmas vibes with some cold air.

i go under the blanket and lean myself down, watching the film.

I wish i had someone.

suddenly my phone vibrates. i take my phone into my hand and look at the Home Screen. Nick texted me.

Chat:

nick:
hey, are you already sleeping?

Alex:
no, i'm not.

nick:
what are you doing?

Alex:
watching Kevin alone at home. what are you doing?

nick:
nothing. chilling alone in my bed.

Alex:
you wanna come over? we can watch the movie together, it just started.

nick:
you okay with it?

Alex:
Of course. come over!

nick:
alright. I'll be there in 10 minutes!:)

i put my phone away and go to the kitchen. There i open the shelf and look for something to eat. I spot some Christmas cookies, so i take them down and put them on a plate.

from the other shelf i take two cups down and the milk out of the fridge. I pour the milk into the cups and take the cocoa powder.

put two spoons of the cocoa powder in each cup and start to mix it. I look out of the window and see that it's snowing?

snow in October? wow.

i place both of my cups into the microwave and start it. meanwhile the cocoa is getting hot, i open the fridge and take the cream out.

I take the cups out of the microwave and slowly put the cream on top of the cocoa with some sprinkles.

I take the plate with cookies and put them on the table in the living room, then the cups. I quickly make my way to my bedroom and take another blanket and throw it on the couch.

I put Kevin alone at home on Netflix on and wait for the door to ring.

and it did.

I quickly open the door and see nick smiling "come in." i say and we walks inside.
"wow. why is it so cold here?" he asks as he enters the living room

"yeah.. i like it when it's cold." i say "luckily i didn't come in an t-shirt." he laughs. "I've a blanket for you." i say as i point at it "wow! cookies!"

"yep!" i laugh. nick rushes under the blanket and lays down. I take the cup and give it to him, he thanks me and looks to the tv.

I turn the movie on and also take my cup with the cookies between me and nick. "It's hot." he says "dip the cookie in it." i tell him.

he does as i say and dips the cookie into the cocoa. "I could never stay like this." he says "like what?" i ask.

"like this, in the cold." he looks at me "i like it. when the room is cold and you get under the blanket." i say.

"I would make it warmer for you, but it takes ages." i tell him "no, it's okay. the cold gives me winter vibes." he smiles.

i smile and focus on the movie again, that has already started.

_______

I suddenly feel a weight on my shoulder. I look down to my shoulder and see nicks head laying there. I move my head a little to see his face and i see that he has fallen asleep.

I look more down and stop at his hand that's laying there. so i place my hand on top of his and feel how cold his hand is.

maybe it wasn't a good idea to let him come over. I cover him with his blanket, move closer to him, without moving his head from my shoulder, and pull my blanket over us.

I turn the tv off, lay my head on his and slowly close my eyes.

suddenly the bell rings.

my clock is saying it's 2am, who could it be at this hour?

gently i move nicks head a little and stand up to walk over to the door. as soon as i open the door my mood drops.

"how did you find me?" i ask annoyed "you're my son. I know where you are." lara says with a smile on her face.

"please just fucking leave me alone already. I don't wanna talk to you and i don't wanna see you. I just wanna life in peace." i say.

"your life is nothing without a mother." she says "i don't have a mother and i don't need one. my life is perfect without you, so leave me alone already!" i say and slam the door shut.

I wait a few seconds until i hear her foot steps getting quieter. I sigh.

"you alright?" a sudden voice appears behind my back. as i turn around i see nick looking down to me.

"you're awake?" i say "yeah, it was pretty cold alone." he laughs. "lets go to sleep, i'm tried." i say as i walk to the living room, followed by nick.

nick lays himself down again, covers himself with his blanket and moves closer to me. "I told you that i'm cold." he says as he removes my blanket and covers us with his.

then he takes mine and pulls it over the other blanket, before laying his head on my shoulder again.

something in my stomach starts to move around as i lay my head on his and close my eyes.

:]