the prays

Clay POV

bang! bang!

I quickly open my eyes, only to see a brown haired guy standing there with a gun. "If i can't have him, none can." he says before he starts running away.

what-

"George-?!" i quickly look at him
"what- what happened..?" he asks with a weak voice and i see the blood dropping down his back.

"what the fuck!" i shout as i slowly lay him down and quickly pull my phone out. "dream.. my back- it's hurting." his eyes start to get wet again.

mine too.

"who was that?!" i shout as i dial the emergency number, "it's going to be alright George. I'm here!"

"Hello emergen-" i cut the woman on the phone off "send a fucking ambulance at Harrdos! fast!" i shout.

"slowly. I have to know your name, the name of the Injured person and what they have." she says "he got shoot in the back! send an ambulance, please! fast!"

"the ambulance is on the way. what's your name darling?" she asks "Clay Walker, the Injured person is George Lee." i tell her.

"George keep your eyes open, don't close them!" i say

"I'm tried.."

"no you are not- George keep your eyes open!" i shout

"calm down Clay, it's going to be alrig-"
"how the fuck is it going to be alright! my- he's dying here! send the fucking ambulance!" i shout.

"the ambulance is on the way, calm down sweetheart." she says
"George please, just don't close your eyes. I love you, keep them open please!" i say as i try my best to stop the blood.

"my eyes are burning.. i'm going to close.. them just.. for a.. minute.." George starts to close his eyes "no! George don't you dare, please!" i slap him a little.

but it's too late..

he closed his eyes.

"where the fuck is the ambulance, you fucking whore!" i shout "he closed his eyes, no! he fucking closed his eyes!"

"it's alright clay." she says and i suddenly hear the ambulance.

the people quickly take him and we hop into the ambulance. i hold his hand while they're trying to stop the blood.

"he has lost a lot of blood, we have to.." he looks at me. "what? what do you guys have to do?" i ask "nothing. It's alright, i looked wrong." he says.

why did it happen now? now where i got him.. why does the world hate me so much! please let him live..

_________

after three hours, the doctor comes out. "How is he?! please tell me he's okay, please." i beg
"I'm sorry." he says, my whole world turns black.

"I'm sorry for your loss." he says.

Third POV

Dreams legs eventually gave up and he breaks down. tears rolling down his cheeks as he cries on the ground, praying to god that it's just a dream.

Nick comes with Alex together. As soon as Alex saw Dream, his eyes went red. "no.. no! nick, nick he died! no!" Alex shouts.

Nick is in shock.

His best friend, crying on the ground because he just lost the love of his life. His lover, crying on the chair because he just lost his best friend.

and nick.. nick lost the lover of his best friend, the best friend of his lover and a good friend that he made.

a friend he cared about.

"please.. this can't be real! no!" dream shouts as doctors try to calm him down, but nothing helps.

he shouts and prays.

Clay walker only wanted George Lee, none else.
nothing else.

George's prays, that he made that night, eventually became true. God took him and let his lover live.

prays can become real, like in this story.

:[
the end.
I hope you guys liked this Story.
give me some ideas what to write about next:)