New year

31st December..

11:56pm...

I think It's been 33 days since dream left and he still hasn't come back. maybe he really stared a new life, with new people and a new place.

New year begins in about four minutes. I've to work again on the 4th January, and i am definitely too lazy for that.

I am tried, even tho i don't do anything.

new year is starting alone. I don't wanna ruin Nick and Alex new year. they should spend it together and make it a nice new year, only the two of them.

It's cold outside and i'm only waiting for the firework, so i know that it's the new year. I don't know what i'll do, but i think i'm gonna sit around and watch the firework end.

boom... boom..

I look up and see the firework. different colours in the sky and different words.

HAPPY NEW YEAR !

Is written in gold.

I look down again, over to Harrods and i can't believe my eyes...

I see dream, standing there and watching the firework with a smile on his face. He looks different.. he looks healthy.

he gained weight, his hair is shorter and his face looks healthy.

so many feelings rushing through my body, that i didn't know what i was doing.
until i heard a slap and my hand began to burn.

I just slapped Dream.

I feel tears rolling down my cheeks, but saying i do nothing. "that's hurts." dream says as he holds his cheek.

his eyes wide a little as soon as he looked into my eyes. "why- why are you crying?" he asks as he holds my arms.

I slap them away.

"what the fuck is wrong with you!" i shout, "why the fuck did you leave like a piece of shit!"

he smiles.

"stop smiling!"

"I got clean. I got healthy." he says. I look up and down at him, then back to his eyes. "that doesn't answer my question.." i say "I left because i wanted to get clean." he tells me.

"you didn't have to leave for that! you could've done it here! here with me and nick!" i say
"George-" he said my name. "-i needed time."

"I had to do it on my own. I couldn't do it with you guys, as much as i love you and nick." he says.

"you didn't told me that you were leaving! and you were- you was- ugh! you were gone for so long.."

"I'm sorry George." he apologises
"but i'm here now, and i wanna stay here.. with you. If you want to we can get a future together.." he says.

"only if you like me too now." he looks down.

"I liked you before you got clean.. you fucking wanker!"

he smiles and moves closer. He wipes my tears away and leans closer to me, "can i kiss you?" he whispers as he looks into my eyes.

I give him a small nod and without hastening he kisses me gently. he moves his hands to my check, and my hands hike to his hands.

millions, no, billions of feelings rushing through my body as my whole body heats up, as my knees get soft, my heart beats faster and my lips get softer.

we break the kiss and he leans his forehead on mine as he looks me in the eyes. "I love you George." he smiles "me too.. i love you too dream."

he laughs.

bang! bang!

something starts to hurt..

:]