annoying

29th November..

"is dream back?" i ask as the door opens "no, sorry. he surely will be back tomorrow." nick smiles "alright, thank you."

ugh. what should i do now? Life is so boring without friends. maybe i could go to otherworld, the last time i was there was ages ago.

as soon as i arrived a known voice appears behind my back. "George!" the male voice calls my name, "not you again." i say.

"you wanna go to otherworld together?" Arlon asks "no." i say as i walk in. "please~ i'll pay!" he says.

"you will pay?" i raise and eyebrow "yes." he says "okay then. but it's the first and last time." i say, he smiles at me and goes to the old man.

"what do you wanna play?" Arlon asks "uhh, lets play dying lights." i say. Arlon discuss all that work with the old man and after a few minutes it started.

I went into the room and put my VR on. The game starts and Arlon appears in my view. "okay let's go." i say as i start to run around, trying to play the game.

Arlon, on the other hand, is just fucking around. He makes jokes and acts like he's talking with those people.

I walk outside and see all those zombies walking around and killing people. I quickly kill a few people and make my way to the next spot.

"are you coming?" i ask Arlon "huh? where are you?" he asks "next spot." i say. "you are already outside?" he asks, "ugh."

"sorry, i'm coming." he laughs and after a few minutes he screams like a girl. "what was that?" i laugh "dude! there are so many zombies! ahh!"

"that's what the game is about!" i laugh
"I'm going to- die!" he shouts "don't die!"
"I'm trying!" he says.

"okay, okay. I got out, i'm coming now." he says and after a few more minutes he's right in front of me.

"alright, now follow me. be careful, there could be more zombies" i say as i walk in front of him "okay."

"Zombies!" he shouts, i turn myself around and see him running to the zombie in the corner. "you fucking idiot." i say as he starts to kill it.

"we've to kill those in front of us." i say "why can't we kill them too?" he asks "i mean we can, but it's not worth it." i tell him.

"oh. alright, lets go!" he says and start to run in front of me.

_______

"should we go and eat something?" Arlon asks as soon as we leave otherworld. "will you pay?" i ask "yep."

"then lets go eat." i say as i walk in Front of him "i know a good one." i tell him.
"did you like it?" he asks "otherwise i wouldn't go to that restaurant? duh." i say.

"i mean playing the game with me." he says and walks next to me "a little, could be better." i say.

"you wanna do something tomorrow?" he asks "nope. I'm with my boyfriend tomorrow." i kinda lie to him, "can i meet him?" he asks "no."

"why?" he asks "cause we aren't friends or anything." i say. "we are not?", "no, we are not." i say as i enter the restaurant.

we sit ourselves down and wait for the waiter. "do you know what you wanna eat and drink?" Arlon asks "yeah, i'll take pasta and water."

"what can i get you two?" the waiter comes over to us "two pastas, with one water and a Coca Cola. please." Arlon says.

"will be there in a minute." he smiles and leaves. "you like pasta?" he asks "it's okay." i say "i love pasta!" he smiles.

"you love everything." i say "especially you." he winks at me. "you don't even know me." i say "trust me, i know more about you than you think." he smiles.

the pasta arrives and we start eating. Arlon tells me everything about him.. if he has siblings, where he lives, hobby, favourite drink and all those stuff.

annoying.

:]