Practice as Usual

Akito's pov:

"Well, you guys are still pretty good even after you were away. It seems like you may have even improved." I was talking with VIVID Bad Squad after Shirashi and Azusawa returned. As you know, Azusawa was at a seaside school, while Shirashi was at a family gathering (that's my interpretation. I just know it had something to do with family).
"Well, me and Kohane thought that we should still practice, even if we weren't together or in a different setting. Right, Koko?"
"Yeah! We both still want to improve in all the ways we can, and sometimes a new setting can be good. Not all changes are bad."
"Yeah, everyone is right. We're all improving, we should practice on our own time, and not all changes are bad. For example, Azusawa gained more confidence."
"But with the help of many people, including you guys. Thanks a bunch!"
"An learned to treat Azusawa as an equal."
"I still feel bad for not doing that in the first place. Sorry!"
"It's totally fine! It's all in the past, and we learned from that mistake, the both of us."
"And Akito seems to be getting along better with his sister after our performance at the Shibuya Summer Festival!"
"Not really, no. But she didn't insult my singing, so I'll give her that. But what about you, Toya? You said everyone improved, and everyone includes you. There has to be something that you've noticed has changed."
"Eh, not really..."
"Yes, you finally built up the confidence to speak with your father about street music, and not get angry then run away. I know it was a while ago, but still. That was amazing, dude."
"Thanks, Akito."
"No problem. Don't sell yourself short, man."
After I said that, Toya seemed happy. I don't know if anyone else noticed, but I'm glad. His smile is adorable.
"Does this conclude our practice?" (An)
"Well, are you satisfied with the results?" (Akito)
"Very." (An)
"Yep!" (Kohane)
"Mhm." (Toya)
"I am, too. Guess that's it. See you guys tomorrow." (Akito)
(An, Kohane, and Toya) "See you."
I got home thinking about Toya. If I'm not thinking about practice or something stupid Ena did to piss me off, then I'm thinking of him. When I do, it calms me down. And then I start thinking of how he's so nice and helpful, and awfully dense. But it's so adorable, and he's just amazing.
Then, Ena bursts into my room like she usually does.
"Hey, Akito. Wanna go to a-
"I swear, if this is for your account on social media..."
"Aw, come on! You're lucky I'm even treating you to this stuff."
"Why don't you just hit up your friend. Their name is Mizuki, right? Go ask them."
"You got their name right, but, um... they're busy."
"And so you came to me?"
"Bingo."
"Well, stop wasting your time. I'm not coming."
"But you're not even doing anything!"
"Oh my- Just get out!"
"Hey, wait, I'm not done with-"
*SLAM!*
*door locking sounds*
(muffled) "Let me in! Hey, Akito! Akito! Open up, damn it!"
"Shut up!"
I put on my headphones and start listening to some music so I don't have to hear her banging on my bedroom door and screaming at me. I start thinking about Toya again, then my music pauses. I look to see why, but shortly after my ringtone starts playing as I see I'm getting a call from... Toya! I don't think Ena is at my door anymore, so I answer.
"Yo, Toya. What's up?"
"Hello. I was wondering if you wanted to visit SEKAI with me?"
"Sure. But why are you inviting me?"
"Well, I realized none of us have ever explored the place. I thought it would be fun to see what kind of things are there."
"You know, that's not a bad idea. Sure, I'll come along. See you there."
"See you."
Call ended.
I'm gonna leave for SEKAI right now. *fwoosh bright light and stuff*
"Hey, Akito? Where are you going? You know you can't leave if you don't open the door. ...Akito? Are you there?"
Ena thought Akito was giving her the silent treatment, so she just gave up and left.