Adventure in SEKAI!

"Oh, hey MEIKO."
"Hello! What are you here for?"
"Me and Toya actually wanted to explore this place. I guess I'm here first."
"Alright. Just a fair warning, we don't know how big or wide this SEKAI is. It's definitely possible to get lost. If you do, just leave for a few minutes, and then come back. I think it'll teleport you back to Crase Cafe."
"Mkay, thanks for letting me know. I'll tell Toya when he gets here."
"While you're waiting, would you like some coffee?"
"Sure. Thanks, MEIKO."
"Just doing my job."
After a few minutes of waiting, Toya finally appears in SEKAI.
"Hey there."
"Hey. Sorry you had to wait. My dad started giving me trouble when I was trying to grab a snack...?"
"The f***? All you wanted was food. Damn. Oh, also. MEIKO says that none of them actually know how big this place is, and if we get lost then we leave for a few minutes, then come back. We should be teleported back to Crase Cafe."
"Oh, alright. Thanks, MEIKO!"
"Mhm! I hope you guys have fun exploring!"
"We will. Bye, MEIKO." (Toya)
"Bye!"
And with that, me and Toya were off. After 15 minutes of exploring though, we realized just how long we'd been walking.
"I didn't think it would take this long to find graffiti. I thought we'd be walking past a s*** ton of it."
"Me too. But that's another interesting thing about SEKAI. Not every inch of it is covered in what we'd expect, but some corners are filled with the least of our expectations."
"That is something to think about. Also, I don't think this is finished."
"Huh, you're right. Do you think we could finish it together?"
"Mmm... maybe. But we'd have to get some spray paint first. I'll leave and bring some back."
"It might be hard to find your way back."
"I'm sure I will though. Be back in a few."
"Okay. Bye."
I left and got the spray paint. It was noticeably darker than when I first left for SEKAI, but not too much time had passed.
"Alright, time to find Toya."
I know that it took me and Toya several minutes to find the graffiti we stopped by, and I kinda remembered some of the steps we took. Sooner than I expected, I found Toya.
"You're back so soon? I thought you might get lost."
"I wouldn't give up that easily if I did. I brought a lotta cans, so choose whichever ones you prefer."
"Okay, then I'll choose..."
We spent a while finishing it. After, we admired our hard work, and complimented each other on how we did with the parts the other did. Then we noticed it was 6 PM, and that we left for SEKAI at 2 PM. We should get back to our world, otherwise people would start worrying or wondering where we are. So, we said our goodbyes to the VIRTUAL SINGERS, even though it was only MEIKO and Miku (Miku had to run some errands, and KAITO, Len, and Rin had gone off to do something that definitely didn't require a sense of responsibility).
Then, when me and Toya said goodbye to each other, I said something that I used to regret saying.
"Bye, Akito. See you at school tomorrow."
"Bye, Toya. See you then. Love you."
"...what?"
I didn't realize what I had said until he said that.
"S***. UM, FORGET I SAID ANYTHING! BYE! SEE YOU!"
"WAIT, I-"
Toya watches as Akito leaves SEKAI.

"I feel the same way..."