Plans

Toya has library duty again today. I knew it was about to end soon, so I decided to visit him.
"Hey, Toya."
"Hey, Aki. My shift should end in a few minutes. So, why are you here? I know it wasn't to borrow a book, that's for sure."
"Oh, woww. How could you do me like that?"
"It's only the truth-"
"Bro, don't come at me with that s***. I would totally read if I wanted to."
"Then how come no one has ever caught you readin', 'Kito?" (Yeah, he also calls him 'Kito sometimes)
"I- well- that's because-"
"Cause what?"
Toya leans in further to Akito in a teasing manner.
"Ugh... you got me. There, I said it."
"Haha. You're so adorable when you're angry, you know that?"
Akito is visibly flustered.
"Thanks..."
"My shift should be ending right about... now. Anything you wanna do today?"
"I heard that a new cafe opened up a few weeks ago. I was thinking of going with you before Ena dragged me there against my will, but I never had the time because of school, practice, events, your dad and stuff."
"Uh... what exactly are you trying to say?"
"Ah, sorry. Do you want to try out a new cafe?"
"Sure, I'm down for that."
After we got our stuff, Toya closed up the library and we headed for the cafe.