Lie

Okay I was listening to lie by CircusP when I started writing this.
Proof:

Let's get started

Let's get started.

3 days after the fight.

Akito's pov:

I was walking to school. I had a heavy heart. I didn't know if Toya would accept my apology. Would he be able to tell that this wasn't my own apology? Wait, why wasn't it my own. That just shows I'm not sincere enough. But I am. I'm really sorry.

[Akito, Kohane, An]

"Akitoo? You there?"
"Oh. Sorry."
"Shinonome, are you okay? You've been really out of it these past few days."
"Yeah. And Toya seems to be avoiding you too. Did you guys have another fight?"
"...yeah."
"Damn. Y'know, you guys are acting like b****** towards each other one second, and the next me and Koko catch you guys making out in bed with no socks on. When are you guys gonna make up?"
"I'm planning on apologizing after school today. I've been thinking of an apology, and I'm ready now. But, I'm not sure he'll let me get anywhere near him."
"Oh, we can help with that! We can ask him to go to the rooftop after school, saying it's something important that no one else can know about. If he tries to walk away... hm..."
"We can be there for backup! Pretend that we're walking up there with him to give him some seemingly life-changing information, then if he sees you and tries to go away we can block his way out."
"And if he tries to push past you guys?"
"Don't even worry about that! We're stronger than we look. Right, Koko?"
"Yeah! But I don't think we need to hurt him."
"Yeah, please don't."
"Alright."
"Actually, I've been meaning to ask, how did you-"
*RING RING B----!*
"Oh, time for class. I'll go tell Toya right now. See you guys on the rooftop!"
"See you!"
"Mhm."
I sat through most of my classes blankly staring at the ground. I was kinda nervous, but at the same time I knew I had to make up with him. I felt bad and empty knowing that he was upset with me.
"Hey, Shinonome."
"Eh?"
"Pay attention. You're already failing this class. Even after Aoyagi tried to help you. Jeez, you really are hopeless."
"I'm just not in the-"
"I'm not the school counselor. Go talk to them if you have any problems."
I really just wanted that man to shut up.

After school, on the rooftop.

*door opens*

[Akito, Toya, Kohane, An]

"...can we talk somewhere else?"
"Nope!"
*door closes*
"You're gonna stay here and talk out your problems with Shinonome."
"Can't we do this on our own?"
"Dude. It took you 3 days to even take a glance at Akito. You obviously cannot do this without us."
"Fine. Hey, Akito."
That hurt. He wasn't referring to me as Aki or 'Kito anymore. Can't blame 'em, though.
"Hey, Toya."
I completely forgot the apology me and the vocaloids came up with in SEKAI. S***, what do I do? I'm just gonna freelance this.
"I'm sorry. I had no reason to say such things to you and Ena. I truly do care about you both and I hope we can keep dating and performing together. I never want to lose you as my partner and boyfriend. And I could never imagine what I would do without you and Ena. I'm not sure what caused me to say what I did in that moment, and it may take me a while to figure out. But I hope even so that we can keep-"
"Liar."
"H-huh?"
"You don't give a s*** about us."
"But..."
"Don't even."
"What's wrong with you?"
"Nothing's wrong with me, but something is clearly wrong with Akito if he thinks I'm gonna accept this pathetic excuse of an apology."
"But I'm-"
"Lying."
"...im sorry."
*sniff*
"please don't go."
"Hey are you good? You're about to..."
.
.
.
"don't leave me."
*sniff*
"Shinonome?"
"i don't want to be alone. i don't want this feeling to be with me any longer. if you leave... please."
"Hey, you're not okay. Sit down."
"You're wobbling. You're crying and your vision is blurry. Stand any longer and you'll fall off the roof."
"but i feel lonely."
"We're here though?"
"yeah, but it doesn't feel the same without him. not anynore.."
"...here, let me wipe your face off."
Toya wipes the tears from Akito's face.
"I do accept your apology. I wanted to the entire time. My dad told me not to talk with you after I got home late again. He actually resorted to physically assaulting me, and I didn't know what else to do. I was also still mad, so I might've done it out of anger as well. I'm sorry."
"It's fine. I'm sorry too. I should have never said any of that to you. Also, your dad is really starting to get out of hand."
"Yeah. I don't really have anywhere else to go, though. And even if I tried leaving, he would fine some kind of way to prevent it..."
"Move in with me!"
"Do you have enough space? And would your parents be fine with it?"
"Oh. Um..."
"Actually, I know someone who could take you in. Her name is Saki Tenma."
"oh no... that last name..."
"She has an older brother named Tsukasa Tenma."
"knew it."
"She told me that her parents cleaned out their guest room. Repainted it and everything. They didn't want to dirty it with their old stuff again, but didn't have any other use for it. If you're lucky, they might let you use that as your room!"
"I appreciate the help, but-"
"No buts! We will not tolerate your father treating you in such a manner! How come you haven't told anyone else yet?"
"..."
"You don't have to answer that one for now."
"Please let us help you!"
"Yeah, what she said! We're here for you all the way, Toya!"
"You guys... thank you. Thank you so much."
"Of course."
Akito gives Toya a small peck on the forehead.
"Gyaaah!"
"How cute!"
"I love you, Toya."

"I love you too, Aki."