Visiting The All-New Tenma (and his new siblings)

[Akito, Mizuki, Ena, Toya, Saki]

"Ok. We're here."
"At the cost of my pudding."
"Stop being salty about it."
"She has a lot of things to be salty about, you can't really say that to her at this point."
"WHAT?!"
"Speaking of salty, Akito said something that was basically the definition of salty. Wanna hear it?"
"What did you do..."
.
.
.
"OW! YOU SAID YOU WERE GONNA TELL- OW! ENA ON- OWOWO OH MY GOSH STOP LET ME SPEAK. YOU SAID YOU WERE GONNA TELL HER ON NIGHTCORD!"
"Hehehe~ I forgot."
"You're in for it now, you little piss-colored hair boy-"
"What. Ze. Fucke."
"OH SHIT! TOYA SWORE?!‽"
"AND THE AUTHOR DIDN'T CENSOR IT? I'M SCARED."
*RAD DOGS (akitoya cover ofc) starts playing as some kinda intro theme*

Akito's pov:

Toya let us into the house. He gave me bandages for the scratches and cuts Ena gave me. As a thank you, I gave him a little kiss on the forehead. Ena took a picture. Toya had us make up like normal people instead of having a cat fight in front of someone's house. She didn't post it or share it with anyone, but also didn't delete it. Basically, she keeps the picture for herself, and me and Toya don't get posted on Instagram.

Location: The Tenma Household
Time: 3:02 PM
Akito's state: Unconscious

[Toya, Akito, Ena, Mizuki, Saki, Tsukasa]

"Huh. Wonder why he's so tired."
"I'm just gonna..."
Mizuki flicks Akito's forehead.
"Wow, he's in a deep sleep."
"Best not to disturb him. I know from experience."
"You do?"
"Yep. His dad asked me to wake him up for breakfast and told me good luck?"
"You got it easy because you're his boyfriend. When I wake him up, he immediately starts scratching at me."
"L. Bozo." (They said this quickly in hopes of not getting caught in the act, to no avail)
"Shut up or we're over."
"WHA-?! Don't tease me like that!"
Mizuki starts clinging to Ena.
"Hehe, don't worry. I'd never break up with you over something like that."
"Aw, they're such a cute couple."
"Yeah, just like you and Ichika."
"You have a girlfriend?"
"Yeah! Ichika Hoshino, heard of her? Though, I call her Ichi most of the time."
"I think Tsukasa's told me a bit about her. Black hair, blue eyes, started Leo/need with you?"
"Mhm!"
"Mmm... what's happening?"
"Oh, sorry. Did I wake you up?"
"Oh it's fine. What did you guys talk about?"
Transition to later because why not (Toya and Akito are in Toya's room)
"Well, I'd definitely like to hear it sometime! I'm sure a completely original song by you and your band is amazing."
"Thank you! I'll ask them if we can play it for you again for you guys."
"Ooh! Ooh! I wanna hear it too!"
"I'd like to hear it as well! I only heard the music that Saki made for it, I never heard the version with the lyrics."
"Do you think Toya and Akito would wanna hear it?"
"How about we go ask them?"
"Alright!"
They walk into Toya's room. They see Akito and Toya making out on his bed.

"Damn it, we can never make out it peace."
"Ah... hi, guys."
"...gays."
"You're gay too."
"So are you."
"Aren't you gay too?"
"Says you."

552 words.