Valentines Gifts (very short)

"Hm... I just don't know what to give him. I remember Emu saying something about making a homemade cake?"

(Akito and Emu are besties. You cannot change my mind.)

"Aki, what do you want for breakfast?"

"Huh? I thought we were just gonna go eat at a cafe or something."

"I don't feel like it."

"But you feel like-"

"What. Do you. Want?"

"Uh, pancakes."

"Cooked or baked?"

"Baked, please."

Toya suddenly decided to make pancakes? I don't know what's going on. Oh, it's probably because Valentines Day is coming up soon? I should get started on his gift.

Homemade chocolates. They're gonna be the Vivid BAD SQUAD logo. He's gonna love it.

(time skip to valentines bc im impatient and i just rly need to publish this no matter how long or short it is. also, pancakes can be cooked and baked. if you bake them, they'll fluff up in the oven. if you cook them, then they'll be flat (however you describe regular pancakes).)

"Toya! I, um..."

"Hm? What's wrong?"
^ totally oblivious to the fact that his boyfriend is giving him a gift on Valentines Day which more than likely means it's a valentines gift

"...just take it."
*holds out box of chocolates with one hand while covering face with other hand*

"Wow, these look amazing! Thank you!"

"You're welcome..."

"Are they custom made?"

"Nope, made 'em myself."

"That's ten times the sentimental value! Thank you so much! I have your gift with me, but I promise to give you a way better one on White Day!"

"It's okay, really. Any gift from you is a perfect gift..."

No way in hell I just said that. THAT WAS SO FUCKING CORNY!!!

anyways, 286 words!