Double Date...

Me and Toya had just finished changing out of our uniforms and into some casual clothes. We were walking to the cafe when Toya sees Tenma-senpai and Kamishiro-senpai. He decides it's a good idea to go and talk to them. I personally would've avoided them, but I didn't want to ruin his evening. So, of course, I went along with his decision.

[Toya, Tsukasa]

"Hello Tsukasa, Kamishiro."
"Hey Toya, Akito! How are you guys?"
i am so sorry, but i am NOT rewriting that entire double date. if you really must know, go check out the ruikasa version of this. this isnt some shameless plug-in, i genuinely am telling you that that is most likely the only other way you will know what happened. i will write what happened on Akito and Toya's side though.

[Akito, Toya]

"How was that, Toya? Have fun?"
"Yes. It was nice to talk with them about that event, it certainly was fun."
"I'm just surprised we were able to pull it off. We barely had any time, and apparently decided to go with an almost entirely new script than the one that the others had been practicing. Even so, it was a great performance. And the audience seemed to enjoy themselves too."
I didn't enjoy that thing as much as I would've if I participated WILLINGLY in it. But it was still fun, especially with Toya around.
"Oh, I've been meaning to ask something. Could I sleep over at your place?"
"Sure. Is your dad giving you a hard time again?"
"Yeah, harder than usual."
"Ugh, that old man really needs to go commit-"
*akito's ringtone, viva happy, starts playing*

A/N: the reason why that's his ringtone is because akito, ena, airi, an, mizuki and shizuku were playing truth or dare. it was akito's turn, and he chose dare. the girls forced him to change his ringtone to viva happy for a month. They now try to call him as frequently as possible.
Back to the story!

"OH. UH LET ME ANSWER THAT REAL QUICK."

[Akito, Mrs. Shinonome, Toya]

"Hi Mom. What is... are you crying? What's wrong?"
"Your sister... me and your dad got home and we found her unconscious on the floor."
"WHAT?!"
"Aki? What's wrong?"
"Where are you guys?!"
"We're *sniff* at **** Hospital..."
"Okay... I'll be right there."
Call ended.
[Akito, Toya]
"Aki? What's the matter? Where are you going?"
"My older sister. You know her, right? My parents found her unconscious on the floor when the got home, now they're at **** Hospital with her."
"Oh my gosh... I'm going with you."

At the hospital.

[Akito, Toya, Mrs. Shinonome, Mr. Shinonome, Hospital staff]
"Will she be alright?"
"Yes, but we don't know when she's going to wake up, or what caused her to go unconscious. We know that she will wake up. We just dont have an exact time or estimate."
"When she does wake up, are you guys going to keep her here?"
"We don't know. Only if she really needed to. She seems fine as of now."
"When can we visit her?"
"When she wakes up and if she requests to see one of you."
"What are the chances she doesn't wake up?"
"Very low. It's possible, but we don't think that would happen."
(Staff #2) "She's awake."
(Shinonomes and Toya) "Oh my gosh!"
They all took turns visiting her. Toya and Akito visited together.

haha cliffhanger. I do have songs to recommend though:

O Light - Kikuohana

The Cat's Dining Table - Kikuo

GOT UR NUMBER (v2) - bugcried

tell me if you like them! bye bye! see you soon! :)