Hospital Visit

Akito opens the door only to see his sister in a weak state. The weakest she's ever been.

[Akito, Toya, Ena]

"Oh my gosh. What happened to you?! Are you okay now??"
"I don't remember what happened. I was just walking around the house and then I woke up here... oh, hey Toya."
"Hello. Do you feel alright?"
"Mmmm. My head hurts is all."
"Well, let's hope you get better soon. We'll have to tell your school about this, so just hang tight. Okay, Ena?"
"Okay. You know, we never really talk like this. We never show how much we care about each other."
"Mhm. That's only because you're hospitalized right now."
"Akito!"
"...are you implying that you only care about me when I'm helpless?"
"Huh?"
"You're basically saying you don't- you know what? Nothing. It's fine. Just... leave me alone."
"But I want to help you."
"You have nothing to do with this, Akito. I'm fine. Trust me."
"But-"
"I'M. FINE. Now go away."

[Akito, Toya]

"Akito, why would you say that?"
"Say what?"
"That you only cared because she was hospitalized."
"I don't know."
"Well, there must be some reason considering she just started yelling at us despite you being worried for her. If you are, that is."
"What the f***. Are you seriously telling me that I don't care about my own sister?"
"She was about to say it herself, wasn't she?"
"Wow. I know her better than you, you can't be telling me how to care for her."

Akito and Toya exit the building while still arguing.

"You already know I'm worried about her. I dragged you over here just to see her!"
"I actually came willingly. I didn't have you take me wherever this time around."
"Oh, so now I'm the bad guy? For taking you out??"
"Ugh, forget it. I'm going home."
"I thought you were gonna stay with me because of your dad?"
"Not anymore. When I think about it, you're just a bit worse."
"Excuse me?! I am not like that son of a b****!"
"Goodbye."

As I watched Toya leave, my heart sank and I felt my stomach tying into knots. Really tight knots. I felt bad but angry at the same time. How could he say I didn't care about Ena, or say I was like his dad? But then again, he was right. I did say I only cared because she was hospitalized. I do care for her, but I don't know why I said that. As I reached home, the only thing on my mind was the fight. I walk into my room and look over at the corner of my bed. Some of the things that Toya won at the arcade, specially for me.

Is our relationship going to be okay? Or are we going to break up? I needed to take my mind off of this. I decided to go to SEKAI. But first, I put up a 'Do not disturb' sign on my door. If I didn't, my parents would probably wonder where I was, because I decided I was going to stay in SEKAI longer than usual. 5 hours. Or longer. I just didn't want to see anyone, not even the Virtual Singers. I didn't even want to go to Crase Cafe. I just wanted to be alone so I could think to myself. Come up with some type of apology, y'know? For both Toya and Ena.
*fwshhh, bright lights and he's gone*

[Akito, MEIKO, Miku]
"Hm? Hey, Akito-"
"I don't want to talk right now."
"Oh. Um, how about some-"
"No."
"Okay. Is something-"
"Don't you understand what it means when someone doesn't want to talk?"
"What is your problem?"
"I just don't want to talk. Is that too much to ask?"
"No, but we just want to help!"
"Yeah! That's what we're here for."
"Really? Such life-changing information! As if I didn't already f****** know that. I don't want the help you're here to give. Leave me the f*** alone."
"You piece of-"
"Miku! Language!"
"You never tell Akito and An to watch their language."
"Maybe we should just leave him be. If we give him time, maybe his mood will improve?"
"Fine. But if you ask for help today, I'm not giving you any."
"That's not what I'm f****** here for! (muttering) ugh, I wish my SEKAI was empty, or just had a quieter Miku."
"Hm?"
"no."
"okay."

I was walking. I didn't know where I was going. I just kept walking. Until I reached some graffiti. Not just any graffiti, but the one that me and Toya made.

VIVID Bad Squad rules ☆◇♤●

How did I reach it? I didn't even go the right way. More importantly, would me and Toya ever get to do something like that together again? I fell to the ground and started crying. The vocaloids found me and asked me what was wrong multiple times, but I didn't answer. They took me to the cafe, which I didn't want but had no choice to go. After a bit of talking, they pieced together what happened and they helped me figure out an apology for them. As Miku said, she didn't help me. But she helped the others with what to say to me. So, in a way, she lied. But now, I have both of the entire apologies in my head. The vocaloids thought of many of the ways it could end.

Now, I just have to apologize.

915 words.