akito, toya, and akitoya headcanons

this is for the people who are interested, the people who are waiting for my mizuki edit, and my own entertainment :)

First up, Akito headcanons!

~He draws often. Never big projects, or canvas paintings like Ena. Just doodles and sometimes actual drawings.

~Emu and Akito are besties. I'm sure you've seen me mention this before, but just making sure : ▷

~He had to drop out of an event last minute to go get Ena some cheesecake once. Never again.

~Whenever Ena thinks Akito's inferiority complex is starting to or about to worsen, she becomes very nice and does a lot for Akito, whether it's mentally or physically (always positive). When Akito starts questioning it is when she starts to slowly slip back into the try-on-this-and-cat-fight-me Ena.

~Ena always asks how Akito's day was when he gets home. He's never found it annoying. When he compares it to what else happens between them on a normal day, though, he thinks it's a bit out of place.

~He accidentally broke the zipper to one of Toya's older hoodies. Toya told him he could keep it, though.

~Asks Ken questions about RADder whenever he's the first to arrive at the cafe.

~Has definitely stolen one of the plushies Toya won for Ena before (gave it back when he was done being jealous).

~Ena talked about dying her hair a lot, but also said she wanted to keep her natural hair color. What does Akito do? Dye his hair to rub it in her face.

Toya headcanons!

~Let Akito keep the zipper because he genuinely didn't care.

~Shows his love and affection through cuddles. Many, many cuddles.

~Akito tried to teach him that he doesn't have to type everything properly and can use abbreviations. Toya just thinks it feels wrong, though, and Akito wasn't gonna push it any further.

~As much as Toya loves the arcade, he loves nothing (besides Akito himself) more than winning prizes specifically for Akito. Or getting anything for him in general.

~male housewife in training (his training is very close to complete 💪)

~Had a chance meeting with Mizuki on his way home once in grade school (2nd grade). context later its 3 am

~Whenever he needs a distraction, he asks Akito for audio files he would recommend and listens to those.

~amazing vocal range

AKITOYA HEADCANONS LETS GOOOO

~arcade dates ♡

~They keep a journal and record everything they do together, in case they forget or need a pick-me-up one day. Ena may or may not have found it...

~Whenever they have sleepovers, Akito always falls asleep first. It doesn't matter how energetic he might've been before. He falls asleep first. Toya tucks him into bed and stays by his side until he, too, falls asleep.

~Sometimes Akito asks Toya questions about coffee. Toya always tells Akito that he doesn't know much, but Akito always responds, saying that he thinks Toya is smart about everything, even if it's just coffee.

~They like to go to a certain hill, lay under the tree there, and just take in the moment.

~Once, Toya was starting to become a night owl, staying up until 4 am. Akito thought the eyebags were attractive but knew Toya needed his sleep.

~They listen to music together on train rides.

~Akito can barely repress his gayness when he hears Toya hit high notes.

~When one of them gets sick, the other gets mildly sick, too. They don't even have to be near each other. They just do.

That's all! Goodbye!