chapter 1 (intro)

(I am not going to do intro pictures of anyone because i am sure you know what everyone looks like and i a new character come in i will show a picture of them)

RAY'S POV:

"WAKE UP!" Chris yelled as he jumped on top of my bed as i was sleeping.

"CHRIS GET OFF!" i screamed at Chris shoving him off my bed. i looked over to see matt and nick in the doorway laughing.

"You think this is funny?" I yelled at the two brown haired boys in the doorway of my room. It wasn't weird for the triplets to stay the night at my house or for me to spend the night at their house because we had been friends for such a long time.

"No, i just think it's funny watching you get mad in the morning," Nick says with his arms crossed walking into my room.

"GET OUT! i screamed at the triplets and closed my door behind them. They knew i was just messing around with them. I got dressed into sweatpants and a cropped shirt because i didn't feel like dressing up today. i brushed out all the knots in my hair and put on a little bit of make-up.

"GET DOWN HERE," Nick yelled from downstairs. We were always yelling around my house because my parents were never home, they are always working.

"I am coming," I shouted back at nick running down the stairs in my fuzzy socks.

"Good morning," i said to everyone as i ran and hugged them all. It does't take me long to get over being mad at them.

"um where's my hug?" Chris questioned looking offended standing in the kitchen with his arms wide open. I ran to give Chris a hug and he hugged me back. Everyone at school always ships me and Chris even though we could never be together because we are like siblings. I let go of the hug and smiled at him.

"Who wants breakfast?" Matt yelled slapping a pan and a metal spoon together.

"FRENCH TOAST!" yelled Matt as i covered my ears and hunched over so i wouldn't be as close to the noise.

"MATT SHUT UP!" Nick screamed back at matt causing him to say, "French toast?" in a quieter tone.

"Ray?" Chris asked me.

"French toast sounds good," i said coming back up from my hunched down position.

Nick and Chris then started making the french toast and me and matt sat on the couch together. Matt and me both struggle with really bad anxiety so we help each other out. Don't get me wrong i love Chris, Nick and Matt all the same but me and matt have always had this connection, Which is why i spend the most time with him.

"How's it going?" Matt asked me as i sat still staring at the wall.

"Good" i reply with one word.

"Ray, i know when your lying to me," Matt said as i look into his eyes. My eyes started to water up.

"Oh my gosh Ray, What's going on?" he asked me as he pulled me into his chest so i could burry my face.

"I just hate being alone," I said in between breaths from crying.

"Your not alone Ray, you know you always have me and Nick and even Chris," Matt said as i sniffled into his chest.

"I know Matt, and i don't know what i would do without you guys." i said as i cried. I just sat on the couch with matt for a few minutes not moving.

"Food is ready," Chris yelled from the kitchen.

I know Matt heard Chris yell but he didn't move until i was ready. I sat up andwiped my tears off my face with my sweatshirt sleeve.Matt took my hands away from my face and used his own hands to wipe off all my tears.

"Are you ready to eat?" Matt asked me while still wipping off all my tears. I didn't say anything and just nodded. We walked into the kitchen to see Nick and Chris already eating.

"Thanks for waiting for us guys," Matt said as he sat down in the chair next to the table.

"Well you guys were taking to lon-" Chris cut himself off and ran over to me to give me a hug. The triplets have always been there for me and they always will be there for me.