Chapter 2

We all finished eating are breakfast. I could tell the triplets were trying to make me feel better but sometime it just didn't work.
"Well what do you what to do today?" Chris asked with a mouthful of food.
"Ew Chris close your mouth," Nick said putting his hands over his eyes so he couldn't see Chris.
"Sorry," Chris said throwing his hands up in the air getting defensive. I laughed a little bit.
"How about we go film a car video for next Wednesday?" Matt suggested
"I'm down."
"Sure," Chris said. "Ray? Are you in?" Chris asked staring at me.
"Sure why not," I replied as the boys all dabbed each other up.
I ran upstairs to put on so,e makeup because we would be filming. I grabbed my bag and phone and ran down the stairs where all the boys were waiting.
"What did you need to do?" Nick asked looking at me puzzled.
"I just wanted to put on some makeup?" I said shrugging. The boys all looked at each other and shrugged. I was walking next to Matt with nick and Chris in front of us.
"You know you don't need make up," Matt said as he didn't look me in the eye, I could tell he was embarrassed.
"Thank you Matt," I said in a soft voice giving him a hug. I don't think he was expecting that because it took him a second to hug me back. I could feel his chin digging into my shoulder because he was so much taller then me. I looked up at him to see him with a big smile on his face. I didn't say anything and we both just walked to the car.
"I need to set up the camera," Matt said trying to adjust the tripod.
"STOP MATT YOU HAD IT!" Chris screamed loudly.
"Geez alright Chris," I said laughing.

Camera on:
"Hey guys welcome back to another Wednesday car video!" Nick said. "And today we hav our friend Ray with us who y'all have meet before."
"Hey guys I'm happy to be back," I replied to next looking into the front seat at the camera because me and Nick where in the back.
"Today we are going to be doing never have I ever because that is what you guys wanted," said Matt
"Alright I got the first one," chris said. "Never have I ever cut my own hair?" Chris asked looking back at me.
"I have!" Everyone said. We answered a bunch more never have I ever questions and then Matt said,
"Alright guys we have answered alot of questions but I'll do one more." "Never have I even like my best friend?" Matt asked.
"Nope," Nick and Chris both said together
"I have," Matt said looking down at his phone.
"Me too," I said looking at Matt.
"What which one?" Chris and Nick kept asking.
"Alright guys that's the end of the video bye!" I said as I crawled into the front seat and turned off the camera.
"So are you going to tell us who?" Chris questioned looking back at me and Matt,
"Nope," I said shaking my head. Chris just rolled his eyes and Matt drive back to their house.
"It's getting late do you just want to spend the night at our house?" Chris asked me yawning?
"Is that okay with everyone else?" I asked looking at the other triplets.
"Of course," Nick said in his high pitched voice.
"Ya fine by me," Matt said putting his jacket on the corner.
"I don't have any clothes." I said looking down at my clothes I had been in all day.
"You can barrow some of mine." Chris said already waking up to his room.
"Thanks Chrissy," I said following close behind him.
"Shut up," he said glaring at me, he hate it when I call him Chrissy.
Chris opened up the door to his room and threw some clothes around from inside his closet.
"Here you go," chris said handing me a pile of clothes.
"Thank you," I said walking into the bathroom to change. I spelt the clothes as I put them on. They spelt exactly like Chris always does. I walked out of the bathroom and sat on Chris's bed where he was watching TikTok.
"Are you comfortable now?" Chris said scanning my outfit.
"Yes I am Chrissy," I said smiling at him. He just rolled his eyes and said nothing.
"Um I am tired," Chris said yawning and putting his phone down.
"Me too, I am going to go to bed on the couch," I said to Chris as he had already put his head on his pillow.