Chapter 9

I must have fallen asleep again because when I woke up I didn't recognize anything. I looked around and it took me a second to realize that I was in Matt's bed. I looked over and I saw him sleeping. He looked so peaceful. I checked my phone which Matt must have brought up. The time was 4:08 am. It was so early, but I could put help to move the hair out of Matt's face. The one strand of brown hair that covered his bright blue eyes. I tucked it behind his ear. I rolled back over and before I knew it I was asleep again.
Time skip
I woke up to someone's hands on my face and in my hair but I didn't relive it was Matt until I was fully awake, but I pretend like I was still sleeping. Then I felt a kiss on my forehead and I couldn't help but let out a little smirk.
"So you were awake?" He asked me
"Mhm," I nodded with my eyes still closed.
"How did you sleep?" He asked me laying his head back down on his pillow.
"I slept good, how did you sleep?" I asked.
"Fine, except for when you kept moving around and kicking me." He said to me.
"Sorry about that, I sleep like a crazy person," I said giggling.
"Well I should probably get up now," he said in his sleepy voice as he rolled out of bed.
"Ok what are we doing today?" I asked pulling the blanket farther above me.
"I don't know yet but we will figure it out," he replied getting his tooth brush.
Then I relied something, "Matt?"
"Yes?" He replied
"Did Chris and Matt see you bring me into your room?" I asked worried a little bit.
"Yes, but I told them I was going to be sleeping on the floor," he replied seeing that I was a little worried.
"Okay good," I replied.
"You know I was thinking, would you want to go out for dinner?" He asked I could tell he was nervous.
"Matt are you asking me out on a date?" I asked
"I don't know do you want it to be a date?" He replied.
"Yes, I want it to be a date," I replied I could see this answer made hi, happy and he came and lifted me off the bed. I wrapped my legs around his waist and then he leaned in to kiss me, but I swerved him.
"Are you kidding me?" He questioned putting me on the floor.
"I want to go see what the boys are doing," I said completely ignoring what he just said.
"Good morning!" I yelled running down the staircase.
"Good morning," Chris replied
"How did you guys sleep?" Nick said with a smirk.
"Good?" I said confused Nick sounded like he knew something was up but I just ignored it.
"Well we were thinking that later tonight we could all go out to dinner," Chris said.
"Sorry guys me and Ray are going out together," Matt said coming down the stairs.
"Together?!" Chris questioned
"Are you guys going on a date?" Nick asked.
"No, just going to get a quick something to eat as friends," I said looking at Matt who was smiling at nick and Chris
"Right?" Chris said raising one eyebrow
"This is why we didn't tell you guys anything," I said laughing. Everyone else started laughing too.
"Well after you guys go on your date tomorrow we are going to film a YouTube video," Nick said with his hand on his hip.
"Okay will do," I replied going upstairs and with Matt falling because he knew I would be close because I was still in my jeans from last night.
" sorry you had to sleep in your jeans. You were so peaceful sleeping and I didn't wanna wake you." He said with his hands in his pockets
"Thank you I slept fine," I replied.
"Her you go," Matt said handing me a pile of clothes
"Thank you," I replied.
I walked in the bathroom to get changed into mats clothes when I was putting on the hoodie it smelt like him. I love the smell of Matt. I walked out and gave Matt a little spin to show off the outfit.
"You look so good," he said blushing.
"Matt are you blushing?" I asked laughing.
"No," he said right away.
I walked over to where he was sitting on the bed and planted a kiss on his lips. When I pulled away he came and picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his hips and then he kissed me.
"Ray?" He asked me nervously after he pulled away from kissing me
"Yes," I replied in a happy tone because I could see he was nervous.
"Would you want to be my girlfriend?" He is looking into my eyes. I looked back into his eyes and saw his bright blue eyes.
"Matt I would want to but what if something happens and it ruins our friendship?" I asked
" you're right I just should've asked," he replied clearly looking sad.
"Matt if you and me can both promise that if anything does happen to our relationship we will still stay friends then of course I will be your girlfriend," I replied looking into his eyes.
"I promise,"he said.
"Well I am so happy you asked Matt," I said shooting him a big smile.
"I'm so happy you agreed to be my girlfriend," he replied to me shooting back another smile.
He then came over to me and placed his hands on my cheeks. I felt his warm palms creeping up my cheeks and up and down my hair. Then he pulled my face into his so I would be inches away. Both tilted her head's a little bit and kissed. When his lips touch mine it feel so safe I know that he's the man I wanna be with. He's the only man I want to be with.