Chapter 10

Time skip
It was Time to go to dinner with Matt. I didn't get all dressed up because I had nothing to wear.
"Are you ready?" He asked me from downstairs.
"Yes I yelled back walking out of the bathroom.
"You ready?" He asked me
"Yes I replied as he took my hand.
We walked to the car and he opened my door for me. He close the door after I got it unlocked his side on the driver seat. He put the keys in and started up the car.
"What music do you want to listen to?" He asked me
"You pick," I replied.
It wasn't a long drive to the restaurant so once we got there he also open the door for me. We walked inside the restaurant.
"A table for two please?" Matt said to the hostess.
"Follow me this way," she replied.
Me and Matt sat down I said on one side of the booth and he said on the other.
"So now that we are together when are we going to tell Nick and Chris?" I asked
" I don't know yet but we will when the time is right." He replied grabbing my hand under the table.
"Here is your food," the waiter said placing our food on the table.
"Thank you,"me and Matt both said at the same time.
I heard my phone ring and I looked down to see a text from one of my friends telling me that there was a party tomorrow night.
"Hey there's a party tomorrow night would you and Chris and Nick wanna go?" I asked looking up from my house.
"Sure," he replied
" OK I'll text Chris and Nick," I replied going back on my phone.
Time skip.
We got back to the house and walked back inside after dinner. I asked Kristen Nick if they wanted to go to the party and they both agreed. Even though we were supposed to fill a video tomorrow they agreed to do it another day. It was now night time and everybody went to go get ready for bed. I crawled up in the bed next to Matt who look like he was already asleep.
"Good night Matt," I whispered placing a kiss on top of his head.
Matt's pov
"Goodnight matt," I heard Ray say as she planted a kiss on the top of my forehead. She thought I was asleep
Time skip
I rolled over to pick up my phone. I checked the time I'm not ready 907. Then I rolled over to look at Ray gorgeous she looks like the sunlight coming in on her face. I moved a strand of hair out of her face so I can get a better look. I placed a kiss on her lips. Then she smirked.
"How long have you been awake for?" I ask
"Not long," she replied opening her eyes.
"Well go on and get up so we can get started on our day," I told her as I got out of bed. I got dressed in the clothes I would be wearing to the party just because I didn't wanna have to change in the middle of the day. After me and Ray went out to dinner we stopped by her house to get a dress because she knew she was in the party. So she got dressed her dress.
"I'm going to go down stairs," I yell to her who is still changing.
"Okay," she yells back
"Good morning," I say as I run down the staircase
"Someone is in a good mood," Nick said
"Probably because he was on a date, how was the date anyway?" Chris asked.
"Again it wasn't a date," I replied.
"What ever you say," Chris replied throwing his hands up in the air.
Time skip
(Sorry for all the time skips but the things that they do in the day I feel like would be boring and I don't wanna have to write about all that and I'm sure it would be boring to read.)
Time: 8:15
"Are you guys ready?" I yell to everyone as I pick up the keys getting ready to go in the car. everyone else runs downstairs and we get in the car. The party was only 10 minutes away so it was quick to get there. Pulled up to this massive house and everybody got out of the car. We all walked inside and looked around the house.
"Hey glad you could come," a blonde haired girl came up to Ray giving her a hug.
"Hey guys," she said waving to us. We waved back
"Thank you for having us," I said
"Oh no problem," she said.
Me and Ray were making drinks and Chris was on the other end of the counter and Nick was somewhere else.
"Wooooo dang," some guy shouted across the room it took me a second to realize he was talking to Ray.
"Matt it's okay," she said to me as she could tell I was a bit irritated. After that we went back to making our drinks.
"Hey girl what's up?" One of the tall guys said to Ray grabbing her wrist.
"Um can you please let go of me?" She said trying to be polite.
"Come on mama let's see if there's any free rooms," he said with a smirk on his face.
"Let go of me," Ray said getting a little more irritated. I saw what was going on and then I went over.
"Yo man back off of her!" I yelled as I could see he was trying to get Ray to go with him.
"Come on man calm down I just want to tap that," he said still smiling.
"I said let go of her," I said getting up in his face giving him one last warning.
"Chill man fine," the guy replied throwing his hands up in the air.
"Are you okay?" I asked clearly seeing that she was uncomfortable.
"Yes and thank you for sticking up for me but I had it under control," she replied back.
"Yo if that guy just let me have one minute with that chick over there," the guy said loud enough for me to hear. I had had enough. My fist tighten up and I throw a punch at the guys face. He fell to the ground.
"Yo what's your problem man?!" He yelled getting up and swinging at me. I dodged it and grabbed him by his legs and threw him to the ground. He groaned in pain.
"Don't talk about her like that!" I yelled at him.
"Alright I think it's time to go," Chris came over taking me off the guy. Ray ran out of the house and sat in the car while Chris and me went to go find Nick. We found him, he was talking to some guy and flirting with him, and we all went back into the car.
"I am sorry Ray," I started.
"It's fine matt I am just a little upset that you didn't let me handle things," she replied.
"I'm sorry but I couldn't let him talk to you like that," I replied.
The rest of the car ride home was silent. We all walked inside and we had had a long night.
"I'm going to bed goodnight," Chris said yawning.
"Me too," Nick said as he followed Chris.
"Wanna head to bed?" I asked Ray
"Yes, I am tired too," Ray said as she walked up the stairs into my room. We both get changed into different clothes and walk back into my room.
"Thank you for sticking up for me tonight," she said
"No problem," I replied placing a kiss on her lips.