Chapter 7

RAY'S POV
I didn't know what to do. The moment just felt right. I put my hands on Matt's face and I pulled him in for a kiss. Butterflies shot through my body. I didn't pull away, but neither did he. When I pulled away I could see him staring into my eyes. We didn't say anything until I got off of the bed.
" let's not tell Nick or Chris right away," I suggest. He nods as I open the door.
" did you guys make up?" Nick asked with a concern face.
"Yes we did," Matt said looking down on me.
"Good, now who wants to go out for brunch?" Chris asked.
" me!" we all yelled. I passed Matt the keys and we all ran out the front door. I sat in the front seat with Matt in the driver seat. And Chris and Nick in the backseat arguing about French toast and pancakes. When we got to the Brunch Place and Chris and kick sat next to each other because they were still arguing about breakfast food. Me and Matt sat next to each other on the other side of the booth.
" what can I get for y'all?" The waitress asked. We all Ordered and she wrote down what we want it on her little pad. I felt his hand touch mine from under the table. I looked down to see Matt's hand on top of mine. I looked at him and smiled, and then I grabbed his hand. Our food finally came out and we all ate. We all argued over the bill so we just split it four ways. We then got up and left and drove back to Studios house.
" I need to go out of the video," Nick said walking up to his room
" i'll go help them," Chris said following nick up the stairs.
"Chris does an edit video?" I said confused looking at matt. He just shrugged.

Nicks pov:
Me and Chris had a feeling something was going on with Ryan and Matt. They been spending a lot of time together. But at the restaurant I dropped my fork and looked under the table and saw they were holding hands. I did have to go edited video Chris just came along so we could leave them alone.

Matt's pov:
I had a feeling Nick and Chris knew about me and Ray because Chris never helps Nick edit the videos. And I think Ray had a feeling too.
"Soo.." I said to break it awkward silence
"I kind of wanna go back to my house. I haven't been back in two days and I need to shower and get some clothes." she said to me
"Alright yeah I can take you," I set grabbing the keys off the counter.
"Thank you," she said with a big smile on her face.
We walked out the car and I went to her side so I could Open the door for her. She sat in her seat with a big smile on her face. Invert buckled up and I took off out of the driveway. We're both listening to music together and I felt her hand slip onto mine. I grabbed her hand and we interlocked fingers. We both look down at our hands and smiled at each other. I pulled into her driveway and we both stepped out of the car. She came and gave me a hug. I felt so safe with her. Then he pulled away from the hug she kissed me on the cheek and ran back inside before I could say anything else. She close the door behind her and I walked into my car with the biggest smile on my face. She was my favorite person. Don't get me wrong I love my brothers but not the way I love her.
RAY'S POV
I got out of Matt's car and gave him a kiss on the cheek I ran back inside before I could see his reaction. I went upstairs and I got all ready for bed. I threw my hair up in a messy bun and washed off my make up. I crawled into my bed and scroll on TikTok for a little bit. I was gonna go to bed soon so I had to text Matt first.
"Good night <3" I texted Matt.
"Good night Ray :)" he texted me back. I put my phone down and went to bed.