Chapter 12

"Are you ready?" Matt asked me as he opened his door to go into the drug store.

"Yes," I said as i got out of the car. we walked into the store and went to the pregnancy section. i had to pick one out and matt just stayed behind me with his hands in his pockets.

"You ready?" He ask as i stood up. I nodded and we checked out and went back to the car. I looked at the clock which said it was 2:49 a.m.

"So do you want to take it when we get back or wait until the morning?" Matt asked.

"I want to do it when we get back so i can know right away," I replied.

"Okay, well we will be home in2 minutes and i will be right with you," He replied. i could tell he was trying to be comforting but i could tell that he was nervous too. we pulled into the driveway and stuck back into the house trying not to wake nick and chris.

"Quietly walk up the stairs i don't want to wake anyone up because they will ask questions," Matt said as we walked quickly and quietly up the stairs.

"I am going to go in the bathroom by myself and then i will come out and tell you," i said clenching the box in my hands. he nodded and sat down fidgeting with his fingers.

Time skips

it was time to look and see if i was pregent. i looked at the test two of them both said positive. i was pregnat. i turned the door knob to go into matt's bedroom. he looked up.

"We are having a baby," I said to him running in for a hug and crying. i had so many emotions i didnt know what to feel.

"I am so happy you will be such a good mom," He said hugging me back. i looked at him in the eyes and could see he was getting tears in his eyes. i took my fingers and wiped the tears of off his face.

"I love you so much!" He shouted picking me up off the ground and spinning me around.

"Sush," We have to be quiet," I replied. "You are going to be such a good dad." his face lit up.

"Well i am so happy but i think you should get some rest, i want our baby to be healthy," Matt said picking me up bridal style and placing me in his bed.

"Matt i will try my best to keep the baby healthy, but how will we tell Chris and Nick and everyone else?" i asked getting nervous.

"It doesn't matter what everyone else thinks, because i know that you will be a great mom," Matt replied to me and he rubbed his fingers through my hair. i planted a kiss on his lips and dozed off to sleep.

i woke up to matt already in the bathroom brushing his teeth.

"Good morning," He said with a big smile on his face.

"Ugh," i groanded as i took the pillow and put it over my face.

"How did you sleep?" He asked me.

"Good, what time is it?" I asked looking at him.

"It is 11:00 a.m.," He replied looking at his phone. I was going to get out of bed but then Matt ran over.
"I got you," he said grabbing my hand as if I couldn't walk.
"Matt I can walk fine, I can still do things on my own," I replied as he backed away. I went to go brush my teeth and get dressed for the day. I walked out of the bathroom to see Matt sitting on the bed with tears in his eyes.
"What's wrong," i said walking over to him.
"I just don't know how to feel right now, I am so happy about this baby that we are having together but I don't know anything about being a dad," he replied trying to be tough in front of me. I knelt down in front of his bed.
"Everything will be okay," I said placing my hands on top of his.
"This is why I love you so much Ray you comfort me so much and make me feel so much better," he said with y big smile on his face.
"Alright let's go see what Chris and Nick are up to now," I suggested.