Chapter 6

I woke up and checked my phone right away to see if I had any text from Matt. I didn't but I did have a text from Nick.
Nick
Hey do you want to hang out with all of us today?
Ray
Yah sure what do y'all want to do?
Nick
Idk well think of something
Ray
Tell Matt I need him to come pick me up.
Nick
He's on his way;)

I put my phone down and immediately started getting ready for the day. I took my hair out of a bun and I brushed it and straightened out. And then threw on some jeans shorts and a white crop top. I put on a little bit of make up just so I could look cute. I looked out the window and saw Matt minivan outside. I grabbed my phone in my wallet and ran downstairs. Can you open the door to see Matt standing on my front step. He put his hands on my hips and pulled me in for a kiss. I was nervous when he had his hands on my hips but when I lips touched I felt safer. When we pulled away I just looked at him.
"What was that for?" I asked
"You kissed me last night and I didn't get a chance to kiss back," he replied with a smirk on his face. I just smiled back at him.
"So what are we doing today?" I questioned getting into the car.
"I was thinking movie day," Matt said keeping his eyes on the road.
"That's sound great," I replied with a smile. I could see his smile creek up in the corner of his face.
TIME SKIP
"Good morning!" I yelled signaling Nick and Chris to come down.
"I missed you," Nick said hugging me.
"You saw her less then 12 hours ago?" Chris said leaning up against the counter with his hands in his pockets.
"That's a long time," I said looking at Chris.
"Well did Matt tell you what we thought of doing?" Nick asked.
"A movie day?" I asked
"Yah, and all night," Chris shrugged.
"Sound fun, let's go get some blankets," I suggested.
"I'll go with Nick to get blankets upstairs and Chris and Matt go downstairs to get pillows?" I asked shrugging. They all nodded and we went to get our things. me and Nick brought the blankets down early so we went to the pantry and got some candy and some popcorn. We put it down on the coffee table and turned on the TV. then Matt and Chris came upstairs with the pillows. They put them down and sat on the couch. Matt was sitting next to me and Chris was on the other side of me and Nick was laying on the floor.
"What movie are we gonna watch?" I asked.
" we are not letting you pick again," Nick said.
"I thank you should definitely let me pick again I have a movie taste y'all are just babies," I saying laughing.
"Your not funny," Chris says with his arms crossed.
"How about this one," next suggest putting a remark towards a comedy movie. We all agree and the movie starts. Me and Matt are sharing popcorn and Kristen Nickerson popcorn because they're closest together.
TIME SKIP AFTER 2 MOVIES
"Out of popcorn I'll go get more." I say picking up everyone's bowls.
" here you go," I say handing the ball of popcorn to Chris.
"Let's watch this one next," I say clicking on another comedy movie.
"Good choice," Matt says nodding
" I would've picked a horror movie but you guys would've been hiding under the blankets half the time." I say giggling.
They all roll their eyes and the movie starts. Me and Matt are sharing a blanket. I leaned my head and put it on her shoulder. I felt his fingers running through my hair. It was so relaxing. I looked up at him and smiled. He looked back to smirked. I must have fallen asleep because when I woke up Matt wasn't there.
"Where did Matt go?" I asked looking around.
"He went to go get some more candy and Pizza," Chris replied with his eyes still glued on the tv.
Then I heard a car pull into the driveway I walked out to see if not need help with the groceries.
"Need help?" I asked.
"Actually yes can I grab that bag?" Matt said tilting his head towards the bag sitting by the car. I know I don't want to grab it. When we got back inside we put the bags on the counter. Me and Matt started unloading all the groceries and we brought the candy to the coffee table where the boys were sitting. We unboxed all the candy sat back in our original spots and continued watching. I looked at the clock and it was already 9:08 I had been sleeping for a while.
"I didn't know where you went," I said to Matt with my head resting on his shoulder again. " I got a little nervous"
"Why where you nervous?" He said looking at me concerned.
" I don't know I fell asleep on your shoulder and when I woke up you weren't there," I said looking up at him.
"I will always come back for you," he said in a really caring tone. That relieved me a lot.