chapter 11

Ray's pov:
I woke up the next morning with a little hit of a head ache but i brushed it off. I used to get head aches alot when i was younger but i haven't had them in a while. i gave matt a quick peck on the forehead and rolled out of bed. first i yet to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and my hair. i then picked out a outfit from matt closet trying not to wake him up.

"good morning," i heard him say in his sleepy voice. that voice always gave me butterfly's.

"Sorry i was trying not to wake you up," i replied to him.

"You didn't wake me up, i was wondering if you wanted to film with me and nick and chris today,"

"Sure totally, i was also thinking that we should tell Chris and Nick about us,"

"I totally agree, plus i have a feeling that they kind of know what is going on," He replied.

"We should tell them after we film," I reply.

we then both got out of bed and matt got ready we walked down stairs.

"Good morning!" Nick screamed as me and matt ran down the stairs almost trampiling each other.
"Are you guys ready to film today?" Chris asked
"Yes, what is the video?" I asked
"Answering assumptions about us," Nick replied.
"Sounds fun," i say going and grabbing the keys.. they all follow behind me. I get in the back with nick and matt and chris are in the front.
"Hey guys, welcome back!" Chris screamed
Time skip until after the video
"Well when he get home i will start editing it," Nick says as he leans back into his seat going on his phone.
I looked at matt and he looked back at me. I nodded giving him the okay.
"So, we have something to tell you guys," Matt started. Chris and nick both looked up from their phones and looked at me and mat.
"We are dating," matt said looking around the car.
"We know," Chris said looking back at his phone.
"What do you mean you know?" I asked looking at matt. I could tell he was confused.
"Did you think we didn't know. It was so obvious," chris said looking back at his phone.
"How?" Matt asked.
"Y'all are always together and going to dinner together which kinda seems like dates," Chris replied.
"Ok then," i said going on my phone too. Matt put the keys in and drove to McDonald's so we could get lunch.

We got our order and went back to the house. we walked into the house and put our food on the table. 

TIME SKIP until one week later 

"Ray are you okay?" Matt yelled running into the bathroom to hold up my hair. i was throwing up in the toilet. 

"Matt can we go to the store?" I asked looking up at him.

"All the stores are closed," He replied.

"Not the drug stores," I said

"Okay ill get the keys, are you sure you want to come with me?" He asked looking into my eyes.

"I'm sure," I replied but i don't think he knew what i needed to get. i think he was thinking that i needed to get some medicine or something. 

"So what kind of medicine do i need to go get you?" He asked not taking his eyes of the road.

"I don't need to get medicine," I said looking at him. he took his eyes of the road and looked at me confused.

"I need to get a test, a pregnancy test," I replied keeping my eyes on him to see his reaction. 

"Oh, ok," He replied well why do you think you are pregnant?" He asked.

"I have been having a lot of morning sickness and i am really late," i replied looking down and fidgeting with my fingers. He could see i was nervous so he put his hand on mine. 

"Whatever the test says we will work through it," He said with a smile on his. 

"I love you," I said looking over at his bright blue eyes.

"Ray i have always loved you and i always will," He said giving me a quick kiss, and going back to driving.