-•𝐂hapter 𝐓hree•-

-•Lilian's pov•-

Educate yourself.

This is the first thing you should be doing before getting into writing anything. And this was what I was doing.

Sitting in my silk night suit I was reading the latest articles written by best and renowned writers to get the insight of what is going on in this world at the moment. Leaning back into soft plush pillows I rested against headboard with my laptop in my lap and a diary on top of it, taking rough notes. And brainstorming myself with new ideas. I jotted down everything that hit me or what I felt worth remembering.

I didn't realize how long it had been or whatever has happened around me until a knock at my door rippled through the calmness and stillness of my room. I stood up from bed and when I saw clock reading twelve am, I wondered who could be here at this moment.

And shit I missed dinner and now my stomach was rumbling.

Ignoring my roaring stomach I went to attend whoever was at my door at this oddly hour. I turned the knob of door and pulled it open shocked by the sight of Ian in front of me. Clad in the suit he was wearing today in the morning he stood in front of me. The only thing different from today morning was his messy hair and shirt sleeves that were rolled up and the top buttons of his shirt open giving me a small view of his chest.

"Ian" my voice was barely a whisper because of the shock but most importantly because of the fact of his eyes sweeping down my body. Suddenly I became conscious of my top that gave peak of my cleavage and my shorts which were a little too short. His eyes traveled along the length of my legs and I shifted in my place, feeling his hot gaze burning me.

"I came to ask for your documents, I need to inform my editor in chief"

"Yeah, come in" I stepped away from door giving him space to walk in. I was aware of his gaze on my back as I walked ahead of him towards my cupboard. Slipping open the lock and sliding the door I bent down to retrieve my file. I heard a small voice that he cleared his throat and only then I realized my shorts were too short and my ass must be on full view because I bended. I shut tight my eyes in embarrassment but then again I had to turn around and I did.

"Uh, here are my documents" I forward him the file which he held in his hands. Before I could pull back my hand and he move back with my file, my stomach decided to embarrass me further. It growled loudly and I shifted in my place uncomfortably. This thing was getting more embarrassing and uncomfortable with each passing second.

"I am sorry" I mumbled tucking the piece of hair behind my ear.

"You skipped dinner"

"Yeah, but I am going to eat anyways"

"You should be" and after that he walked out of room.

What the. . .

He asked me to eat. He sounded concerned but whatever I need to focus on my work and I am going to do it, not thinking about a douchebag who doesn't even care about my existence. But before that I need to fill my stomach and for that I went to get myself some food. In kitchen I found nothing, no leftovers from dinner and nothing in fridge, so I simply went with instant noodles.

While I was pouring hot water over noodles I wondered if Ian had dinner. When he came to my room, it looked like he had just arrived which means he didn't have dinner yet and there was nothing to eat for him. Will he sleep hungry. With that thought I decided to make him some noodles too because at the moment I didn't want to cook anything but these instant noodles. Making him a can I placed it in tray and brought fork and spoon before making my way upstairs.