-•𝐂hapter 𝐒ix•-

-•Lilian's pov•-

Sundays are a blessing.

I rolled in my bed and shut my eyes once again snuggling deeper into my covers. It was Sunday just after my meeting with Coco yesterday and I felt happier. Yesterday I couldn't write a single word of my article however I am happy and content. I need to submit it tomorrow but I am enjoying my sleep.

Suddenly my phone began to cry because of incoming call and I groaned. Who the hell decided to call me so early in the morning and for what. Crawling out of my comforter I tried to reach my side table but soon enough I realized I was sleeping in an adjacent position for which I had to get up and pick my phone which was drilling a hole in my head. I picked it up and was unable to see across my blurry vision but I picked up the call nonetheless.

"Heyy!!!!"

Katie.

"Hi" I mumbled and snuggled back into my bed.

"Sleepy head get up it is already one and I hope you are done with your article of a vibrator" she laughed making me chuckle and forcing me through away the the comforter and sitting up.

"I- I haven't written a single word" I rubbed my eyes and yawned making Katie chuckle.

"I would suggest that you began doing it because Rebecca would kill you if the work isn't done on time"

"Goddddddd. I know that" I dragged my words because I knew it and it was too annoying to admit. I got out of bed and walked towards my closet.

"Okay bye love I wanted to ask you if you were up for dinner tonight with our colleagues but I guess you are too busy sleeping "

"No no no. I am up for dinner tonight, message me the details " I really need to get out of my daily life.

"Fine I'll text you the details wear something sexy"

"Ohkay" I chuckled and hung up my mobile phone before stripping out of my clothes and walked into the bathroom. Turning on the shower I stood under the cold water, goosebumps rose on my body and I quite honestly enjoyed these cold showers.

Taking a shower I got myself some breakfast and decided to get done with my article. I pulled up my window panel letting the cool air get in. The garden in front of me stretched with green waves of neatly cut grass and vast flower beds the smell of which I can smell here in my room. If only I can get out of this house I will miss this view.

Sitting on my desk I pulled out my laptop and my journal before starting to type my article.

When I last checked internet it was ten and now when I checked time it was already three in the afternoon. Walking down I found my dear mother in law Anastasia sitting in living room holding a stack of papers in her hands.

From the coffee table in front of the sofa she was sitting on, she picked her cup of tea and took a small sip of her tea. Taking a deep breath I took brisk steps towards kitchen hoping to find Amy and her infamous croissants. I wonder why people bother to go to France when you can get so good croissants right here in Henderson mansion.

Okay joking but girl hasn't been to France before.

"Hello Amy" I sang for my favorite person in this huge ice cold mansion. I literally sometimes wonder if it is igloo posed as mansion.

"Hello my favorite Henderson" she walked out of pantry chuckling. I smiled and walked over to kitchen island taking a seat on a stool.

"Don't flatter me"

"I am not joking" she gave me a look somewhat serious. But honestly no one in this mansion has personality to be liked or loved.

"I believe you" we both split into laughter and after a while we held ourselves.