-•𝐂hapter 𝐄ight•-

If someone ask me to describe Ian Henderson I would use only one word -

Asshole.

I spent a whole week taking care of him, feeding him with my hand, taking him to and fro from bathroom, helping him with each and everything all I get in response was his grumpy behavior.

Ian are you hungry

-Yes for you to get lost

Ian need any help

-mind you own business

And so on.

That bastard doesn't even know how to show that you are grateful for what have been done for you. And whenever I try to help him to bathe he force me out if bathroom. I can understand that he might be uncomfortable stripping out in front of me but even I am doing it for my enjoyment. I am trying to help him.

"What the hell do you think you are doing" Ian exclaimed tugging me away from him when I was trying to help him out of his shirt- always a touchy topic.

"Trying to help you out of the shirt you have been trying to take off for almost fifteen minutes "

"If I can keep working on it for fifteen minutes then I can take next twenty minutes to get out of it too"

"Ian will you please for a second try not to be a stubborn baby"

"Can you for a minute try not to behave like a mother" I breathed through my nose trying to calm my raging nerves which Ian loves to play with. This man is unimaginable and insufferable.

"Ian I need to get ready for my work too. So can you please help me out by letting me help you"

"Jenkins I didn't ask for your help. If you are getting late you can go by all means I won't stop you. Go go go. Shoo" he once again gave me a shove away from him. Baby.

"Do you want to spend whole day trying to take off your shirt. When we both know you can't do it with your arm as well as rib injury"

"No I don't think I'll spend whole day like this because I can take it off on my own. So go away" deciding to teach him a little lesson that he can't take this off without my help and he should let me touch him I walked out of room and went to mine. I went to my closet getting my dress. I decided on wearing an off white turtleneck cropped shirt with same colored cargo pants topping it off with an orange sweater which had flowers in off white flowers knitted on it.

Before getting into my outfit I took a short bath oiled my skin and then jumped into the dress because I need to be quick if I want to keep myself safe from the burns named Rebecca. In half in hour I was al ready and skipping down the hall towards the room where Mr. Beast was. When I reached his room he was not in the room and I could hear shower running in bathroom.

But ladies and gentlemen this stubborn man didn't ask for help but had cut it with the scissors which were placed beside his empty breakfast plates and the shreds of his shirt spilled on floor.

Sighing I walked out of his room and downstairs now in an absolute hurry to reach office because today I was supposed to submit another review or advertisement article of some organic skin care brand launched by a local celebrity.

"Phew you are on time" Abigail, the one I share my working space, huffed in relief when she saw me walking out of elevator into very busy work area.

"What happened"

"Rebecca just asked for you. A minute ago and you need to go to her if you want your job"

"Thanks Abby I'll go and see her" I dropped my purse on my desk and rushed to the cabin stationed in the far end of floor. I knocked on the door and walked into very sophisticated and well maintained office.