-•𝐂hapter 𝐅ourteen•-

Hi guys I have noticed that the story views are increasing but there are no votes. It is very demotivating to not get any response from your side. I would really appreciate it if you vote.

-𑁍-

She laid underneath me as a loud moaning mess, panting and sweating as I pounded relentlessly in her. Her arms flew up and gripped the headboard of the bed. I leaned forward kissing and nipping on her neck, listening closely to her moans.

"Ian, faster" she moaned. I couldn't see her face, her hair cover it but she feels good in my arms, she smells nice even though she is sweating bullets, she had the voice of a goddess.

"Faster" she moaned and an urge to see her face grew in my stomach. I thrust faster than before in her tight little cunt and my fingers moved to remove her hair. Slowly I hocked my fingers with the tendrils of her soft hair and I pulled them away from her face.

Those eyes, I know them. Suddenly my movements stilled, my hips stopped thrashing in her , her whimpers subsided as everything came to halt. This can't be true. It must not be true. This shouldn't have happened. In my arms laid Lilian.

Lilian

I woke up from my dream with a pounding heart and harsh breathing. I threw away the covers which covered my legs and a string of curses slipped out of my mouth realizing I was dreaming about Lilian. Not just dreaming but fantasizing and now my shorts in which I slept were wet with my semen.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

This shouldn't be happening. I shouldn't be dreaming about Lilian and specially not like this. throwing my body off the bed I walked to bathroom to take care of the problem I- Lilian have created.

In these past few months I didn't know what was happening to me but it was frightening. I felt the part of my soul awakening that I never knew existed. I was beginning to feel the emotions I had lost the feel of.

I began to feel warmth, care and . . . love.

I am losing my mind by being attracted by the only woman I should stay away from. I shouldn't be thinking about her but there is not much I can do to avoid it all. No matter how much I try I just can't stop myself thinking about her. She is becoming the bane of my existence. She is seeping into my soul.

Today after a week I was going back to Chicago and the reason I came here, to forget her, wasn't achieved. It would be first time in my life time that I am going home failed. However all it happened during the trip was that I thought more and more about her. Heck, I even had a dream of having sex with her. I have all the time in the world and my mind came crashing back to her.

"Sir your jet is ready" Jason informed me over the phone

"Okay" I mumbled into the phone before hanging it up and putting the bags in the trunk of my car. It was early in the morning but the town was awake, starting with their day. Today was a sunny day unlike the last few days when it snowed continuously. The first snow here in Hallstatt was beautiful, captivating me in it's beauty.

This is the beauty of nature, that it can make the stone hard heart like mine, beat. I spent that day at the balcony of my cottage, sipping hot chocolate and reading the novel I slipped out ofu library on my way here. Pride and prejudice. The photograph that I had placed in between the yellow turned pages of this book fell into me hands and I unfolded it. Remembering the day I clicked it.

Two years ago I came to Vienna for a conference of fashion magazines and what I didn't know was that Lilian too came here with her father. That was the first time I actually saw her. Even though I knew her for almost ten years I had never noticed her. She was a pretty girl with warmth radiating out of her body. The conference felt so welcoming with yer mere presence and I never enjoyed something more than it.