-•𝐂hapter 𝐓wenty 𝐅ive•-

-•Ian's pov•-

⚠︎ mature content

Lilian Jenkins was mine, to hold and to love. . .

Fuck.

My lips sucked her plump lips as I had her pushed against the wall of my living room. Her meek moans filled the room urging me to go on. Slower and then faster. My tongue stroked her mouth. Sometime slowly but the other time fast.

"Ian" she slipped her hands in my hair and tugged there slowly. Her hips moving in sync with mine.

"Fuck Lilian" I sucked on the soft skin of her neck. Leaving marks inch after inch. This girl would be the death of me. She tasted sweet. She smelled like mine. Her body melted against mine. I couldn't get enough of her taste.

"Oh" she groaned pulling me closer to her. My hand had slithered around her thigh and I had shoved her underwear down.

"You are wet" I announced grazing my fingers over her very wet and slick folds. Her breath was labored and I didn't get any reply. My lips tasted the span of her jaw and neck. In one swift motion she was in my arms and we moved into the bedroom.

She mewled as I dropped her on the bed. "Take off your pants" she ordered carrying herself on her elbows. Her eyes raked over my body hungrily and her body laid confidently in my bed.

"Take off your dress" I ordered while unbuckling my belt and pulling down the fly of my pants. She pulled down the zipper of her dress. I shoved my pants along with my briefs down. She pulled her dress over her head. I unbuttoned my shirt. She threw away her dress. I pulled away the shirt she pulled away her bra. And then she was in my arms pinned to the bed. I breathed in her scent and kissing the crook of my neck. Guess it was my favourite part.

She breathed hard. I panted. Her legs trembled as they circled me. My breaths ragged as I touched her. Goosebumps rising under my touch. I moved lower. Few spikes of hair prickled my fingers. She shuddered. I touched once again. She trembled moaning my name. Her legs tightened around me. My hand moved lower and down to her thigh.

"Fuck" she hissed as I leaned and bite into her thigh digging my teeth in her flesh. She was smooth like butter and sweet like honey and smelled spicy. Lilian Jenkins was a deadly combination and I was ready to die in her hands.

"Lord" I mumbled against the skin of her thighs. There was a tattoo of a flower vine on her hipbone. I trailed kisses over it. My hands found her boobs and I kneaded them under my palms, earning groans from her. I moved on top of her. My lips tracing the swell of her breasts and fingers moving over the soft of her skin. She whimpered under my touch tugging on my hair and circling her legs around my torso.

"You are so sweet"

"Ian-" she took a deep breath "- why are you so slow"

"I am enjoying each and every inch of your body" I popped her nipple in my mouth.

"Sweet Jesus" I sucked on it, while my fingers traced her hipbone. "Ian you will be the death of mine"

"Shhh- you won't die. I won't let you" her other nipple was under my assault now. Her legs trembled around me. Her hands slithered over my back over the planes of muscles, electrifying my body. The jump of adrenaline in my body.

My cock was swelled and throbbed now dripping with precum as it grazed over her pussy which was wet with arousal. The magnetic force of her arousal pulled me closer. She was as much ready as I was. The moment my lips landed over her stomach in an open mouth kiss my cock eased inside her and she cried.

"Ian" she gripped my hair.

"Fuck" I buckled my hips, moving in slow motion. My lips sucked over the smooth skin of her neck. I moved out of her and then shoved in again. My hips moved in swift motions in and out of her tightening pussy while she filled the room with her soft moans. She clenched her walls around me pulling me closer, her nails digging into my skin. Her back arched and hips hiked up meeting my thrusts halfway.