Stop There, And Let Me Correct It

(MattG's POV)

I quietly poured myself my first cup of coffee, trying to wake myself before I had to go to the control room for today.

"Ready to get to work?" One of the extra workers asked.

"Eh, I'm just getting tired to do this shit" I shrugged.

"Well you better get your fucking act together before President Bey gets here" He said in a very serious tone before walking out of the room.

"Hell I do, I got cats to feed" I grumbled to myself.

"What about cats now?" Jordan asked as he walked into the room, clearing his throat.

"Just mumbling about my cats" I replied, bring my cup to my lips.

"Oh, I'm assuming that you're missing them? I'd say the same with Marley" Ryan walked in, getting a hot pocket out from the fridge.

"Yeah, I mean of course I'm missing them. I'm just more worried on how they're doing since they're at my moms, I mean I trust her but they're my cats man" I sighed.

"I think we all have someone, or something, back home that we miss" Felix added on as Jordan grabbed a mug before making himself a cup of coffee.

"That and the fact that we all would pretty much rather be in hell than to be stuck in this place" Shane snickered as he walked in. Is everyone just walking in now?

"No one wants to be here, especially the tributes, they have a 1 out of 100 percent chance in being the one who survive. The only ones who do is President Bey and those fucking extras" Caddi rolled his eyes at the mention of him.

"There's nothing we can do about this. We're stuck in here until there is 1 still standing, I know it's really sad to be a part of this, but the more deaths, or more we kill, the faster this all ends" William said, looking down sadly. We all nodded in silence, understanding on what we'll have to do.

. . .

Sorry if it was too short.

I decided, with help from @XxEmo_Little_DeathxX, that I would make a chapter on the game makers perspective.

Hope you enjoyed

Vote

Comment

Fan ~

Image: Matt G

Song: New Perspective