You Are Never Coming Home

(Snake's POV) 

The sound of two canons going off settled around me, alamarming me. I quickly shot up and crawled out of the cave, finding that it was still very much dark outside. Looking around, feeling as if something was hugely wrong, I suddently was aware that there was a clown staning in front of me, looking at me, with blood all over him, looking oddly like Twisty the Clown from season 4 of American Horror Story. What did he do again? Wait a minute... Before I could offically go ovr it, I felt my heart starting to racing, fearing that something horrible had happened to Mikey. 

"Mikey!" I screamed, feeling a huge pain in my chest, swearing that I was having a heart attack.

"Whatever you do Snake, don't move" he whispered, placing his hands on my shoulders, holding me very still before slowly moving back to where he was. As we both stood there, staring at Twisty, I tried calmimg myself due to the utter horror I was in, I could feel myself strongly trembling. I took 3 deep breaths and looked back up, realizing that Twitsy was no long in front of the two of us and was no where in sight. 

"Mikey... go wake up Ronnie and your brother" I whispered, too afraid to move.

"I.... I cant" his voice shook, worse than what mine did. 

"Why not...?" I asked, fearing what he'd might say.

"Because his knife is against my throat" his voice dropped to a whisper, breaking at the end of his sentence. As I tried thinking of ways to get us both out of this alive, I heard the blade move rapidly, followed by a canon going off.

"Mikey!"

(Gerard's POV)

"Mikey!" I heard Snake yelled, trembling as if she was frantically trying to find him. Find him? Was Mikey missing? As I kept thinking over it, I heard a rustling sound, but it was very faint.

"Whatever you do Snake, don't move" he whispered, sounding as if he was scared out of his mind. Hearing this, I tried getting up, but realizing I couldn't move, not even open my eyes.

"Mikey, go wake up Ronnie and your brother" I could hear the restrain in her voice.

"I can't" his voice shook, almost breaking. Wait, why couldn't he move? What was going on? Please don't say those wolves are back!  As I start to feel myself panicking, I swore I was shaking, but yet I knew I was just lying there, as if it was just some bad dream, but I knew it wasn't, it was the Hunger Games, anything is absolutely possible.

"Why not...?" she ask, almost hesitantly.

"Because his knife is against my throat" his voice almost completely breaking. Come on, why can't I fucking move? I once again tried moving something in my body, even cursing at the top of my head, and yet nothing, I did absolutely nothing, not even open my eyes, the only thing was working properly, was my ability to hear. What the hell was wrong with me? I then started experiencing shooting pains, up and down my spine as I started to feel myself panicking once again. After what seemed like slow painful hours, I finally shot up, experiencing weird hallucinations, I swore I heard a canon go off.

"Mikey!" Snake screamed, filling my ear. Oh no...

. . .

Mikey's dead? :O

And before some of you get mad/bitch saying "oh how come Gerard couldn't wake up? He caused is brother to die" or whatever, I wrote it like he had Sleep Paralysis. If none of you know what it is, search it up, caution though, you will see pictures of demons. 

Sorry for this being so short

Vote

Comment

Fan~

Image: RIP Mikey.

Song: Ghost of You (Acoustic)