Fill Our Hearts With Thoughts Of Endless Night Time Sky

(Dedicated to Little Goth, thank you for yet, another cover <3 )

(Dahvie's POV)

Taking a drink of water out of the canteen, I quickly looked behind me, making sure that I can still see the others sleeping. Not for snooping purposes, because I was on watch duty. Although it was barely the third day, and all throughout the night, I've been having this horrible feeling that something really bad was going to happen, the tension in the was not helping either. The fact that there has only been two deaths so far makes everything a whole lot worse, it is the fucking Hunger Games for crying out loud. Normally people are used to seeing huge blood bath, wiping out nearly half  the tributes within the first 5 minutes of it even starting. Another thing that was making me feel unsettled, was hearing what Jordan and Micki were talking about last night as they were on night watch.

*LAST NIGHT* 

"Hey Jordan" Micki whispered harshly, walking slowly towards him, hugging her torso, as if she was really cold.  

"Hey, whats up?" He looked over, getting up, wrapping the blanket he head around her.

"Thanks" she murmured. "I can't sleep... I'm too afraid" She dropped her voice to a whisper.

"What are you scared of? We're still alive aren't we?" he hugged her close to him, trying to comfort her.

"That's what I'm afraid of, this is only the second night, and they've only gotten two deaths. Don't you think they'd be pretty pissed?" she let out a trembling sigh. 

"Just try not to worry about it, I mean, we'll manage through it, yes there can be only one to survive, if anything I want that to be Snake, but if it comes to any of you three, I'd help you guys no matter what. But first, we need to meet up with her" 

"Why set your hopes so high? No one is expecting us to live...I don't even expect us to live, and eventually the Game Makers will send something to kill us. Probably have that thing programmed to kill those who they think have no chance in winning, or everyone wants to die" 

Every since I heard that, the thought of that won't get out of my head, really starting to get to me, what were the Game Makers waiting for exactly? Wouldn't they have took some sort of action the minute they got their minds set on it? As I let out a sigh, I swear I heard screaming coming from the cornucopia. After shaking the thought off, I heard the scream come up again, followed by a canon setting off. 

"Guys..." I whispered towards them, looking back, making sure they were still there. After a awhile, convincing myself that whatever, it was went away. Dropping my guard, I heard rustling sound moving towards us rapidly. 

"Guys" I said much louder, but just getting murmurs from Jayy. Once again, I heard more rustling, and just kept convincing myself that it was just the Game Makers, messing with my head. After dropping my guard yet again, I heard a blade scraping a tree, uncomfortably close to me.

"Guys!" I shouted even louder, causing Jayy to finally open his eyes. Mentally I thought I'd be relief to see that he was finally awake, but by the look he gave, I felt utterly horror. Before I could even turn around to see if there was something behind me, I felt a piercing pain go through my the middle of my back to the front of my stomach, following by a bloodcurdling scream that escaped through my throat.

"Dahvie" I heard Jayy scream, just as I heard a canon go off, and was engulfed in black.

(Jayy's POV)

"Guys!" I heard Dahvie's voice yell very loudly,jolting me completely awake. I looked up, nearly shitting my pants, and from the look he gave me, he was scared of my reaction. Right before I could warn him that something was behind, and whatever the fuck was behind him, stabbed him, causing him to scream out in pain.

"Dahvie!" and before I knew it, a canon went off.

. . .

Is Dahvie really dead? And who was the first canon? Awkward ending I know.

Also the "thing" that stabbed Dahvie is Twisty from American Horror Story Freak Show :D

Vote

Comment

Fan~

Song: Vampires Wil Never Hurt You