It Feels Like I'm On Fire

*DANISNOTONFIRE’S POV*

          “Caddi, we picked you because you are one for salvaging or slaughtering games, if the current games are worth slaughtering, it’s up to you to salvage it” The man began listing off our jobs.

          “Felix, we picked you because you are known for jump scares and horror” he glared at me. “Yeah and?” Felix shrugged. “You can… Spice it up a pit” A sick and demented smile spread itself across his face.

          “Shane, you are well known for advertizing and having parodies on your channel, help it be… Humorous” “Do you want Shanaynay in these ads of yours?” Shane spoke up. “Whatever to make it appealing, even with that Sha… whatever character of yours” he rolled his eyes.

          “Dan, you’re very familiar with Tumblr.” The man looked at me. “Same with the Shippings, and One True Paring” “Well of course, I spend most my like on the internet” I felt completely confused. Was that really why I was here, because of my strange addiction to the internet? “When it comes to it, you’ll understand once you know the candidates and their backgrounds and such” the man began to walk around.

          “Phil… You’re just here to help Dan” the man said it as if it was the most well known fact. I looked over to Phil, seeing that he felt as awkward as I was.  

          “Jordan, you’re an expert on par coring” he stood in front of a man. “Well on Minecraft, hence my username CaptainSparkles” the guy tried to explain. “Well you’re not actually going to be in the games. Just have some really tough obstacles, understood?” the man seemed irritated by this point. “Yes sir”

          “Matt” the man stepped in front of the guy with blue in his fringe and several nose piercings. “What?” Matt didn’t seem to be paying attention. “What are you good at?” the man seemed confused, staring at the man before him. “Procrastinating, fucking shit up…” “We’ll use you for advertizing and humor” he interrupted.

          “Ryan and Martyn, you’re on advertizing and humor as well” the man was clearly annoyed of talking in front of us. “I’ll see what else with the last three later” he rolled his eyes. “Am I going to wait, or just start with the Game Maker business as it starts?” Martyn looked around. “Start as it” the man began to walk around us. 

          “Hey, why can’t you be the Game Master?” the one named William spoke up. “Because it’s not my place, and either way you have no other choice” the man practically growled.

          “Who are the tributes this year anyways?” Shane spoke up. “Ah, Andrew Biersack, Christian Mora…” “No! I’ll be killing my friends” William shouted, making me jump a little from the sudden out burst. “Hell, they even helped me out with my career. Why in the living hell would I go and send them to their death beds?” William put his fists in a ball. “It’s kill or be killed William! And either way, we can replace you in an instant” the man exclaimed, making all of us quiet.

          “When do we start?” the man I think named Caddi spoke up. “In about a week, so all of you who are used for advertizing, that’s the time period limit for a video” the man said it as if it were just as easy as a snap of a finger.

          “It seems like we have no other choice” Phil muttered under his breath.