Dread And Worriness

"Morning" Ronnie yawned as I crawled out.

"Morning, where is everyone?" I replied, sitting down right next to him.

"Mikey went hunting for food, and Gerard went to get water" 

"Is that such a good idea?"

"That's why I asked him if he'd be alright, and he said yes. I would've went with him, but you were still asleep"

"Oh..." I mumbled, 

"Yeah" he sighed

- GERARD'S POV - 

It's hard knowing that a person you cared so much about is no longer with you. I mean, I've known and been friends with Frank for as long as I could remember and it's just really tough. 

"Hey" I heard my brother, Mikey, walk up to me. 

"Are you okay?" 

"I think so, just gonna need time to adjust I guess" he just nodded in response. 

"Did you get anything?" I finished filling the last water flask. 

"Few squirrels, one lizard, and some type of bird thing" he lifted his arm, showing everything he caught. 

"Holy crap, you sure know how to hunt"

"Eh" he just shrugged. 

"Come on" I picked up all the bottles and we headed back to our camp site.

- KAT'S POV - 

"So what's the plan?" I heard Mouse whisper to Jordan.

"Continue heading north and hopefully meet up with Snake" he mumbled. 

"So just the same as yesterday, not even look for shelter again?" I spoke up, getting up from the ground. 

"We made it didn't we?" Mouse teased.

"Anywhere, was there any deaths?" I asked.

"Yeah, one" Jordan sighed. 

"Who?"

"Frank" Mouse answered. 

"That suck's" I whispered.

"It does" She sighed. 

"Come on" Jordan started picking up our stuff.

"We had a long day ahead of us" 

. . .

So filler chapter, wops.

So what do you guys going on in Gerard's head? And whats going on between Jordan and Snake?

Vote

Comment

Fan~