Cancer

"Gerard!" I heard Frank screamed, causing all of us to wake up. 

"Help!" We all immediately crawled out and ran towards his voice. 

"Frank?" Gerard called out. 

"Help me!" 

"Don't worry I'm coming to get you!" from the sound of Gerard's voice, it sounds like he was just about ready to panic. When we came close to the stream, there was a lot of blood on the ground. 

"Frank!" I shouted this time. As we followed the blood trail, little trickles became giant pools of blood.

"Frank!" Gerard was the first to react as we saw some kind of wolf biting him. 

"Please help me!" His voice wasn't that loud as he head out some sobs.

"It hurts" his voice quivered. 

Ronnie then pulled out his sword from his back and sliced a bit of the wolf's head, causing it to whimper and ran off. 

"Are you okay?" Gerard help onto his hand. 

"It hurts so much" Frank eyes flooded with tears. 

"What happened" I whispered, sitting down on the opposite side of Gerard. 

"I heard howling, but let it slide, I just thought the Game makers trying to scare us. It came out of nowhere. I'm sorry for leaving, it just kept chasing me. It wouldn't stop" he let out a huge sob, trying to control his breathing. 

"Everything's going to be alright Frankie" Gerard seemed to say it more towards himself than anyone else. 

"You guys, I don't think he'll make it" Ronnie mumbled. 

"Please make it stop" 

"Make what stop?" Gerard sat down next to him. 

"Make the pain go away" he cried on Gerard's shoulder. 

"I'll do it" Ronnie sighed. Me and Gerard got up from the ground and walked towards Mikey. 

"I'll meet you at the cave" Ronnie called out. We just nodded and kept going, not even bothering to look back. I know it's kind of messed up to leave without saying goodbye, but  I guess none of us wanted to believe it. That was until the canon went off. It was as if I've forgotten how breath. It was so silent, nothing was heard.

By the time we reached out camp ground, no one spoke. 

"Hey" Ronnie walked up towards us. We just nodded, still not responding. I honestly couldn't imagine how hard it would be for Gerard, hell he just lost his best friend.

"Turn around

If you could get me a drink.

Of water cause my lips are chapped and faded

Call my Aunt Marie

Help her gather all my things

And bury me in all my favorite colors

My sisters and my brothers still

I will not kiss you

Cause the hardest part of this is leaving you"  Gerard started singing

Not turn away

Cause I'm awful just to see

Cause all my hair's abandoned all my body

Oh my agony

Know that I will never marry

Baby I'm soggy from the chemo

But counting down the days to go

It's just ain''t living And I just hope you' know

That if you say (If you say)

Goodbye today

I'd ask you to be true (I'd ask you to be true) 

Cause the hardest part is leaving you

. . .

So Frank's dead :c 

Vote

Comment

Fan~

Song: Cancer by My Chemical Romance

Image: Frank

Comment down below who you want to kill next!:

Oli Skyes, Danny Worsnop, Ben Bruce, Andy Biersack, CC, Vic and Mike Fuentes, Tony Perry, Kellin Quinn, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ronnie Radke, Jacky Vincent, Jayy Von Monroe, Dahvie VanityJeffree Star , Chris MotionlessCraig Mabbits, Nick Matthews, Snake, Mouse, Kat, Jordan