Strut

“Come on dear, time for the big tribute dinner” Audrey ran in my room and went through my clothes. When she was done with what she was searching for—or at least what she wanted me to wear—she placed them down on the chair next to the bed I was currently laying on.

   “Get dress and meet up in the dinning hall” she clapped her hands. “That’s this ‘Big Tribute Dinner’ you mention?” I quickly slung my legs over the side of my bed, facing her. “Oh it’s something we’ve been doing for the past few years now. We gather all tributes for a dinner the day before the games begin, right after the interviews of course” she power struts her way out the door, closing it behind her.

   I hopped off the bed and looked at the clothes that were here casually lying on the chair. She’d picked out a bright orange shirt with ruffles all over it and shorts that looked like they were just regular clothes cut too short, due to the visible pockets. On the back of the shorts there was a floral design on both of them, but one side in a purplish pink, the other was bluish green. Me, not really enjoying the sight of these, I walked towards the nearest dresser to find something else to wear that was somewhat more appealing.

   All the way on the bottom of the bottom drawer, was a Guns N Roses shirt—similar to the one I had back home—so I decided to war it and went along with some grey shorts and knee high schools, along with converse and a green hat. Once I was done, I walked over to the nearest mirror and placed the hat on my head, messing with my newly green dyed bangs—they thought it would be hilarious because of my name. When that was done and over with, I walked out, heading towards the dinning hall. Once I was there, I noticed that everyone was already seated and were just waiting.

<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

Geese I take forever to upload this .-.

Vote

Comment

Add

Follow? Oh no? Okay ( ._.)

Snake’s outfit ~~~~~>

Strut by Adam Lambert ~~~~~~> (if you don’t like the song, remember, you could always play your own)