Forget Your Regrets, They're Better Left Behind

*Snake*

"So what do we do now?" I asked as Oli got back, he decided he wanted to walk around the area.

"Quite a lot of cannons went off today...." he shook his head.

"Did you see anything?"

"Nothing that looks suspicious" he sighed.

"Want to go investigate it? Earlier there was a gun shot s Gerard went to go check it out, but he hasn't came back. It's really starting to worry me, especially with all the cannons" i sighed, hugging my knees.

"You think one of the cannons might be his?"

"What else am I supposed to think? I don't know. Don't really know what to think at this point. There was a gun shot, Gerard left to check it out, Ronnie gets shot by an arrow, and more cannons went off" I said at a million miles per second.

"Well like I said, I didn't see anything. Everything was fine for the most of it. I'm sure Gerard is fine"

"Okay... It's getting late, usually we have a watch.."

"I'll take watch. Go to sleep" he smiled.

"K" I yawned, noticing how tired i really was.

*Oli*

I feel insanely bad for lying, but I don't think she couldn't handled the truth. How the fuck do I explain to her that I saw Gerard being eaten alive by zombies? If I would've done something they would've heard and gone after me. Sure they'd wonder more land eventually, but I would've want to risk speeding up the process...

I'm sorry Gerard.

I was only thinking about the lives of others...

No, that's a bullshit lie.

I was only thinking about myself.

I knew he was going to die. I didn't want to just throw my life away on something that would've  ended in disaster either way.

So I ran.

I know I could've just shot my arrow at him to end it, but once again, it would've given me away.

I wish I could've done something...

I'm just a fucking coward.

I'm sorry....

. . .

Thoughts?

Was Oli wrong for not helping Gerard?

Vote

Comment

Fan ~

Song: Never Look Back (reanimated)

The Odds Are Not In My Favor (Hunger Games) *On Hold*On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara