Working Together

-JORDANS POV-

As I caught up with Kat and Mouse, ther were already tired and panting.

"Hey" I sighed, just glad that they were okay.

"Where's Snake?" Was the first thing that Mouse said as i approached them.

"She ran off with Ronnie while I was busy with Justin. I'm sure that she'll be fine"

"Are you sure?"

"Because she was almost hit by an arow from Justin and Ronnie pulled her out of the way"

"Oh okay, come one" Mouse helped up and we started walking. It was getting pretty late we needed to find some kind of shelter.

-SNAKE'S POV-

"This looks fine" he placed me onto some smoothed bolder. In front of us was a cave.

"Stay here" he said before crawling into the cave with a sword in hand. As I stood there, I heard rustling from a couple meters away, along with some murmuring.

"Uh Ronnie?" I whispered.

"Its all clear... what's wrong?" He questioned.

"Sh, get in" I pushed him in.

"What's going on?" He failed to lower his voice.

"Just be quiet" I glared at him ashe raised his hands in surrender.

"Ugh, my legs are tired" i silently heard.

"Shut up Frank" as the conversation went on, the voices grew louder and closer.

"Hey guys, what's that?" I heard Gerard point out.

"Please be something good" Frank whined.

"Looks like a cave" Mikey added. I then slowly poke my head out, looking at them.

"Hey its that one chick with the cool name!" Frank pointed his hand at me.

"Oh hey Snake, and I think it's Ronnie" Gerard ran up to us.

"Hi" Frank said as he walked up right next to Gerard, along with Mikey.

"Will it be okay if we stay with you guys, I think it'll be better if we stay in a group"

"Fine with me" Ronnie nodded as we crawled back in.

"I'd suggest one of us stand on guard duty" Mikey stated.

"I'll go first then" Gerard pushed their stuff inside near the cave wall as Mikey crawled in with Frank behind him.

"Why don't you go in? It's getting pretty late"

"I want to confirm if Justin was the one who was killed" I sighed.

"Why?"

"Because he was fighting Jordan" I looked down on my hands.

"Oh okay" he just shrugged. And just on que, the music started playing, and Justins picture was shown.

"Gamemakers must be furious" I mumbled.

"Why's that?"

"It's only day obe and only one death" I pointed out.

"Well none of us want to kill one another, most of us toured with each other. And if they question why, then they are clearly stupid."

"Then they'd have a lot of tricks"

"True... you look tired"

"I an" I yawned.

"Then you better get some sleep, have a long day ahead of us"

"Will you be okay?"

"I'll be fine"

"Okay" i turned around and headed in.

"Night" he said as i crawled inside.

"Night"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So the My Chem boys joined, what do you guys think?

Vote

Comment

FAN